Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hanse

PFPX / NavdataPro - AIRAC 1609

I just updated PFPX with the actual NavdataPro AIRAC cycle 1609. In the folder .....Public Documents\PFPX Data\NavData the file cycle_info states:

Aerosoft NavDataPro

AIRAC cycle    : 1609
Revision       : 1
Valid (from/to): 18/AUG/2016 - 14/SEP/2016

which is correct. But the PFPX Configurator states something different a different cycle e. g. 1608 (but the correct date 18 August 2016 - 15 September 2016). So it seems that there is a problem in the Navdata-file........from which PFPX seems to use the cycle information.

Regards,

Hanse

PFPX Configurator.jpg

The issue is not occurring with Navigraph 1609 installed Hanse.

Was PFPX running when the AIRAC was installed? If so have you restarted the program.

OK - I am using NavdataPro from Aerosoft and PFPX was not running during the update. Just tried it again and the result is still the same. Never had this problem before .......

Most likely the cycle info is contained in the navdata.nav file, perhaps the Aerosoft crew can verify the NavdataPro version.

Looks to be a NavdataPro issue rather than PFPX, another user has the same 1608 entry but with the 1609 date range in the txt.

Yep, I also have the same issue on the NavData Pro 1609 cycle.  As Stephen says this is not a PFPX issue.

I have the same problem !

Assuming that an incorrect cycle info causes this problem, I hope that Aerosoft will deliver a corrected version..