Loadsheet not working

JoeC

Hi all,

The loadsheet in my airbuses isn't working. In some aircraft it is fine, and in others when I go to load the loadsheet it turns red. The right airbus is selected in the fuelplanner, I have searched around the forums to try other fixes to no avail. 

I don't really want too re-install anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joe 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Joe,

so in the cases where the loadsheet doesn't work you are 100% sure to have selected the correct Airbus type in the Fuel Planner? 

Please login to display this image.

Please check the following folder, if the loadsheet file for your loaded Airbus type exists in there:

• c:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FuelPlanner\LoadSheets\

You should find the following files in it:

• LoadSheetA318.txt
  • LoadSheetA319.txt
  • LoadSheetA320.txt
  • LoadSheetA321.txt

(If you have previously selected the type in the Fuel Planner and generated a Loadsheet)

Hi Tom,

100% the aircraft selected is the A320, all 4 files are present and FYI I'm using the Aeroflot A320 CFM by Holgi.

Joe

• Deputy Sheriffs

So the airbus giving you trouble loading the loadsheet is the A320?

Just to check if the file is not corrupt: please open it with a text editor and check if the content looks as the other file's content.

Are you starting your FSX/P3D as administrator?

It happened in the A319 as well, all the text files look the same, the file looks like this: 45;12008.00;12908.58;84;0;28.3;0.1;1

P3D is in admin mode.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As all loadsheet files are there, and you start the P3D already as Administrator there is only one more thing at the moment I can think of possible reason for your problem.

Please get me a screenshot of your 

• P3D Program Folder\aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback 

folder, showing the file size and file date of the included files.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I hoped to see another file date of the fuel planner which would have explained your problem. So you definitely have the correct version installed.

When do you start the fuel manager and generate the loadsheet. Prior to start P3D and load the bus or afterwards?

Please try re-loading the bus and then loading the fuelsheet.

I have version 1.31, the load sheet is made before loading P3D, I did what you said and it hasn't worked.

Will it make a difference that I don't have the default loading scenario - I have a custom one

• Deputy Sheriffs

That shouldn't be the problem...

One more try: can you send a screenshot of your

• c:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FuelPlanner\LoadSheets\

folder being displayed in the Windows file explorer please? The screenshot should show all files as also the address line containing the entire path.

• Deputy Sheriffs

With the screenshot I wanted to check for special characters in your user name, as we had a similar problem some while ago here in the forums, where changing the user name to plain latin letters fixed the problem.

But that can be excluded here...

While looking on the files, they all have recent time stamps. If you generate a new loadsheet for the A318, can you check, if the file will get an updated time stamp please?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you by any chance installed additional liveries manually or with the livery manager?

If so, do you get your problem in default liveries only, additional liveries only, or in any kind of livery?

• Deputy Sheriffs

So you say, that until now you only saw the problem in additional liveries? 

If so, can you please check again with a default livery?

I tried a default livery (the only one i have installed) and it worked, then I tried an additional livery and that one worked.

• Deputy Sheriffs

For the moment I am EOI (end of ideas), but I have the feeling I am missing something simple. 

You might want to raise this also as support ticket with AS (support@aerosoft.com). They have a huge ticket database which might contain a solution for this problem.

Archived