Beta Tester

mnpostema

Hi Mathijs! :-)

Mij name is Matthias from the Netherlands.

I am 31 years old, married with Sabine, togather we haf a 3 year old son namer Connor.

I work as an flight Paramedic onboard of one of the lifeliners (one of the rescue helicopters) in the Netherlands.

Is it possible, that i can beta test the upcoming Falcon, and Catalina?

Greetings Matthias, My email adres is:

mnittert30@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Shaun!

That would be great!

How das this work?

Do you send me the bera version of the Falcon or so?

Or do i have to do something. :-)

Greetings Matthias EMAIL: mnittert30@hotmail.com

He'll add you to a list / a protocol from the website, so you will be able to see and acces a special forum for the beta testers, when betatesting begins (not shure though, if it has begun already - i'm not part of the falcon beta team)

• Aerosoft
Hello Mave,

Write to me at shaunaerosoft@aol.com with a short history of your FS experience please, and we'll go from there.

goes for any project... we would be stupid to refuse a person with a lot of knowledge of the real thing or a very serious simmer.

And we are now always looking for people running the highest end hardware/software (Vista/DX 10 GPU's). When we get close to the DX10 patch from MS for FSX they will become seriously important. If you got a quad core CPU running you can get into any beta for FSX we run.

I know i have been added to both A-10 and f-16 . A fellow fireman out of my dept was killed in the line of duty and it has rendered my ability to really be around much . But i would love to test those still . at any rate , good night all .

Nater

And we are now always looking for people running the highest end hardware/software (Vista/DX 10 GPU's). When we get close to the DX10 patch from MS for FSX they will become seriously important. If you got a quad core CPU running you can get into any beta for FSX we run.

I still use FS 2004 and I know that you are still making things for this simulator, like Lisbon scenery for example. I have a very high end machine for FS 2004 with very good results, frame rates and so on, and... I live in Lisbon and I know the airport quite well, since I travelled during for years to europe regularly. If there are still places to test Lisbon airport or even another scenery for FS 9, I would like it. :)

Tks

harpsi

P.S:: I was already beta tester of some sceneries with cloud 9´s team

If you got a quad core CPU running you can get into any beta for FSX we run.

Hmmm....I know a guy with a quad-core, I'll see if he wants to head your way... :D

Dear Mathijs, and Shaun! :-)

Hi there! I asked to be a Beta tester for the Falcon, I got a quad processor. working with the Nvidia 8800GTX DirectX 10 Videocard, and with FSX, so, if its oke i like to help you with future FSX products.

Just let me know how i can help :-)

Can you please let me know how i can get the beta version of the Falcon, its al new to me :-)

Greetings Matthias! :-)

Hello Matthias,

I added your name to the list a while back, all beta testers will be notified via e-mail when the testing starts and on how to proceed.

So its a case of, "Hurry up and wait" till the time comes :)

• 2 months later...

If you need a beta tester for the falcon i would like to help,

I have about 5 years of experiance as a weapons mechanic on F-16's..

And at this moment i work with apache's so maybe when aerosoft making an apache i also could help

Keep up the good work guys

Mathjis,

Now that you have a bunch of beta testers with the latest & greatest hardware, what you need is someone with 3-year old stuff. So you'll know how the planes & scenery perform on less that optimal hardware.

I don't have the latest hardware, but, it ain't too shabby, and would love to be a beta tester. I've been involved with FS since FS5, and do spend many hours in the sim.

Say the word & I'll be at your service. :wink:

HC

• Aerosoft
Mathjis,

Now that you have a bunch of beta testers with the latest & greatest hardware, what you need is someone with 3-year old stuff. So you'll know how the planes & scenery perform on less that optimal hardware.

I don't have the latest hardware, but, it ain't too shabby, and would love to be a beta tester. I've been involved with FS since FS5, and do spend many hours in the sim.

Say the word & I'll be at your service. :wink:

HC

Actually not. As we intend to sell a product for a period of 18 t 24 months we try to develop stuff that remains okay over the whole life time. That means it will be slowin the first 6 months and lacking some detailin the last 6 months. So we try to get testers that have hardware that standard in about 9 months from release. That means stuff that is just under the state of the art rigth now.