will aerosoft airbus work on my system

gogamba

It depends what your expectations are. There are people that fly on Laptops and are satisfied. The numbers of your system (on board graphics, RAM, CPU) appear to be very low, so I suppose it will work somehow but do not expect high fps or fluency.

In any case you can set down the sliders within your sim in order to have more headroom for your system to deal with the bus and Copenhagen just in case of severe stutters. Both addons (on their own) are well optimised products and not so much demanding on the system. But your system could just be on the edge if more addons play together.

It's impossible to give an exact prediction. Personally I'd rather not say it will definately work, I'd rather start with one of the addons and see if that works, how many fps you get, and then see if I want to add a second one.

A combination of high end addons like FlyTampa scenery and high end aircraft might be a little much for your computer. You have to test it to know for sure.

vor 3 Stunden , gogamba sagte:

Hey Cargostorm, 

So what you are saying is i will be able to use airbus and fly tampa but on low settings? Would like you to confirm that 

It will "somehow" work, but it is difficult to predict whether you are satisified with the results. If you are anxious to try, maybe wait and see if an other forum member comes in who as a similar system than yours and can tell.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As Emanuel already stated, there is no definite answer, as too many variables have to be taken into account. And as you question regarding the Airbus has been answered, we can close this topic.

All other question regarding sceneries, you should discuss in FlyTampas own forum.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived