Airfoillabs C172 Wrong version

Hey folks,

I've been an Aerosoft customer for a long time now and this is the first time I think I actually found a little mistake (or bug maybe?).

Thing is, I bought the Airfoillabs C172 via your store last year. Now that I finally found time for flying again I redownloaded everything for FSX as well as X-Plane and was really happy about the 1.61 update for the Cessna.

The only problem is that it shows v 1.52 as soon as I downloaded the new version from my account and in the sim I also miss the features new in v 1.61. Did you accidentally put up the older version again or do I miss something there?

Have been looking around for quite some time but I could only find the downloads for the Cessna itself as well as the free liveries (three regions each as usual), but no update download. I also searched the forums (english and german)

and found nothing about that topic.

Here is a screenshot of the file on the server and the file which was actually downloaded with information about creation and modification dates:

Please login to display this image.

I hope it's just me being somewhat blind at the moment but maybe there really went something wrong here.

Greetings

Bastian

• Administrator

Hello Bastian,

I have checked the download here.

But the download is exactly the version 1.61.

I have used the german server.

Please download it again and if you get the v 1.52 again, please open a ticket here.

https://aerosoft.zendesk.com/hc/de

Include your order number and your eMail used for the downloadshop account in the ticket please. So we can check it.

Greets Heinz

Heinz, thank you for your quick response.

Yup, I thought I had tried US and German download mirrors, but I must have skipped the German one.

The German mirror had the right download file and I am happy to fly the new C172 :D

After havind downloaded again now I can confirm that the older version was only on the US server, the others are correct.

Thank you very much.

Greetings

Bastian

Archived