Lights

Good day,

I noticed that my A320/321 lights no longer work. Only the Landing lights work. I did a fresh install still didnt work. Any advice? Its for P3D 3.3 vs.  And yes I did accommodate updates  periodicity 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am also having issues with my lights on the airbus A319. When I turn on the cockpit flood lights and panel lights including cabin lights, everything looks right as far as inside the cockpit. However, when I click outside to view the plane, it shows a blue microsoft flight simulator x graphic over the windows and front windshield of the airplane. Does anyone know why this is? I attached some pictures. Thanks.

2016-8-18_19-55-51-194.BMP

2016-8-18_19-56-5-579.BMP

I'd like to have you go through the steps in THIS THREAD, which cure many issues (seen and unseen) with the Airbus - even if you've done some of them, please do the entire procedure even if you've done some of them. Every part of is crucial, especially removing any and all folders which might still remain after the uninstall.  One other thing is to be really sure that all antivirus software is completely disabled including that which comes with Windows.

Let me know how that works my friends.

Archived