A10 still on the list ?

Nater

Well new shot of f16 thats a plus. Any idea about the A10 . Im curious and this is just my 2 sense here but Why not limit the amount of projects you are doing. It seems that you all get overwhelmed by the work load. Maybe get the projects out that you allready started then wrk on a a couple new ones. it has been quite a while since tlk about the A10 , seahawk into FSX and here we have all these scenery , missions, and other aircrafts being built and ready. Im not getting it , though im sure there is rather a logic behind it somewhere but as i stated . just my input.

Thanks,

nater

I think you'll find Nater that there is several development teams (aside from their in house team) working on different projects, Aerosoft brings them together as a publisher. Also a lot of these developers do this in their spare time and "real world" events can cause delays, just like with any other business.