Doors stopped working....

bradley27

Right so here goes in trying to get all bases covered....

Airbus Extended A318-A321 for P3Dv3 version 1.31.

I have recently been watching a few tutorials and have opted to use the useful turnaround state option on the right MCDU.

It is from here that as usual the left passenger doors open as do the 2 cargo doors on the starboard side...perfect

But after preparing the aircraft after 15/20mins i ran into an issue where i can no longer close any of the 4 doors that opened on the 'state' mode....

If i try to open the 2 starboard catering doors those open and close fine but nothing else responds to my requests!?

Im wondering whats caused this and cant really come to any conclusions?

I have no saved flights, no corrupt loadsheets as far as i am aware...but obviously i am faced with a pothole at the moment in trying to work out how to fix this?

I am aware a full uninstall and reinstall could be an option but 1, i dont really want to lose all the addon paints Ive installed (Not sure if theres a backup option like PMDGs Livery Manager) and plus i would like to know if this is a bug or a common fix ive simply missed?

The aircraft drops into this turnaround mode following me prompting it and i then upload the loadsheet I prepared before P3D startup set for an A319 as i have done in the past.

Archived