Throttle wont move

hey

my name is nir and i just bought the airbus x extended and i have a problem with tq. after before taxi checklist i tried to move the throttles for taxi but they wont move, i have a flight sim pm throttle . i also tried to fix the problem vua the aerosoft luncher but it still wont work

please help me

best regards

nir levy 

Hi Nir,

First of all, please confirm you're talking about Airbus X Extended OR Airbus 318, 19, 20 and 21. FSX, FSX:SE or P3D? What TQ you have, Saitek, CH Products, Thrustmaster??? Windows version? Also be sure if your device have its own drivers. In such case you should download and install them. Since you're posting in this forum, I assuming you're setting your TQ via FSX/P3D Controls menu. Be sure that you have no dead zones in your levers tab. Calibration->Axes.

Ivan Gonzalez Lewis using Tapatalk

Hello, welcome to the forums!

Have you gone through the Throttle setup document provided with the aircraft?  It solves most every throttle problem. Give it a try and please let us know how you make out.

Best wishes.

14 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Hello, welcome to the forums!

Have you gone through the Throttle setup document provided with the aircraft?  It solves most every throttle problem. Give it a try and please let us know how you make out.

Best wishes.

Where is the throttle setup document 

Should be inside the Airbus folder. I'm talking by memory but is something as: FSX/P3D folder->Aerosoft->Airbus->Docs

Also you can use the Windows explorer and search for Airbus User Manual. When I'll get home I'll see the exact path for this file and will let you know.

Ivan Gonzalez Lewis using Tapatalk

• Deputy Sheriffs
32 minutes ago, blakjec21 said:

Where is the throttle setup document 

Start - Programs - Aerosoft -Airbus ....

If you are asking about the Calibration settings, start with the default settings (the left side slider all the way to the right, and the right side slider all the way to the left), and then adjust them if you need to. 

Best wishes.

hi all.

I have the same problem with my tq6 throttles with the  Airbus 318, 19, 20 and 21. I followed the insructions in the manual vol 7 (i use fsiupc4).

The throttles doesnt move. Any help?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Try it without FSUIPC. Also make sure that you do everything with administrative rights (running all involved programs by rightclicking the exe file nd choosing "Run as Administrator..).

4 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

If you are asking about the Calibration settings, start with the default settings (the left side slider all the way to the right, and the right side slider all the way to the left), and then adjust them if you need to. 

Best wishes.

i am asking about the throttle setup document in the airbus folder

Would you please open up Setup USB Game Controllers in Windows 10, select your device with your throttle, then select "Advanced", move the throttle and see if the axis moves in the USB Game Controller Setup window.  If you would, please provide a screen shot of the throttle axis mid deflection.

Also, I believe you mentioned that you were going to try using FSUIPC. Did you try this? Did you follow the Aerosoft guide for setting up FSUIPC?  If you did, and you've gone back to assigning the throttle in FSX then you'll have to delete the FSUIPC throttle settings as you can also use one or the other, not both.

Thanks.

Archived