Error Message: "Fehler beim Setzen der Daten fur 'Density'"

mikeglaz

• 1 year later...

Yes, and I get this error:

Please login to display this image.

For Niagara Falls-Buffalo it allows me to switch to more autogen, but when I try to switch to more customized scenery I get this error.  It's working for Chicago (though the tool title says New Orleans, which I don't have installed). 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Same problem here under P3Dv4.2 and latest version of Niagara Falls.

And I think this has already been reported in another topic.

Running as Admin or using Compatibility mode doesn't help

• 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Both installer has be updated (aerosoft shop account)

AS_USCITIESX-NIAGARA-FALLS-BUFFALO_FSX-P3D-FSXSTEAM.zip
AS_USCITIESX-CHICAGO_FSX-P3D-FSXSTEAM.zip

Hi!

Just updated US Cities Niagara Falls to version 1.03 from SimMarket.  Running P3Dv4.2.  Install went fine. Activated Dense 3D buildings. No error on activator/configurator. Confirmed the choice. However none of the buildings show up in either Buffalo or Niagara.  Did not have this issue with any of the previous versions even using both P3Dv4, 4.1 or 4.2.  Latest verison seems to be defective or SimMarket has a bad download version. Even tried downloading it twice.  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I redownloaded the installer, uninstalled the old version, then installed v1.03.  It still does not work.  I can switch to more autogen, but not to more custom buildings. Running as administrator. Any ideas?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can not confirm, downloaded both installer for Chicago and Niagara-Falls and both density tools worked:

Are you sure that you uninstalled the old version? And from where did you download it?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maybe it’s an issue with the versions of netFramework or C++ runtimes that are a installed. Depending on what was used to create the tool. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

That might be a good hint. In case it is based on .NET 3.5 you have to do the following:

- Go to the Windows Control Panel

- open Programs and Features

- on the left click on "activate Windows Features"

- activate ".NET Framework 3.5..."

• Herman changed the title to Error Message: "Fehler beim Setzen der Daten fur 'Density'"
  • 2 weeks later...

Downloaded from PCAviator.com.  Yes, uninstalled and reinstalled v1.03.  These are my settings with which I get the error message.  I also tried selecting the two items under .NET 3.5 (got a checkmark) and rebooted, but I still got the error message. Is there something else I should change?  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

your screenshot shows that not all .NET  features are activ, even not in 4.7. Read the text above the features and you know what a mean.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived