Exporting flight plan to Aerosoft Airbus

This is the one thing that is not working for me when exporting flight plans.  I can export to PMDG's, Quality Wings, FSX, P3D V2 files, AvilaSoft EFB with no problem.  The only aircraft I cannot export to is the current Airbus A319-A321. 

I have my path set to my documents, but the path to the Airbus is showing Airbus Extended, not the current Airbus.  I apparently have no way to point the flight plan to the current Airbus, as I cannot edit the default path from "AirbusExtended" (which I have never had on my computer).

If I try to specifically point it to the correct Airbus folder in My Documents, it makes it not route to AivlaSoft EFB ( I get a path error).

What the heck can I do to fix this?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please show a screenshot of your export dialog showing all the folder configuration, including the one for the Airbus.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Steve,

to fix the problem, select the Airbus Extended item in the list, click the Browse button and select the following folder:

• C:\Users\Steve\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FlightPlans\

Hello Tom,

I tried that and it still doesn't want to write to the airbus documents.  Could it be something about "airbus extended" in the path?  I have no idea how to eliminate the part of the path.

I appreciate your time and help.  Thank you!

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived