AES credits gone AWOL

Well I finally took the plunge and purchased some credits to put some sparkle into my airports. Strangely there was no link on the post payment page for me to click to get the serial number despite it saying so. Off I went to my emails expecting to find it there but nothing to be found?

I've sent a ticket to support which I hope was the right thing to do, but does anyone know how long I should wait before I 'call again'?

Jay.  

30 minutes ago, pschlute said:

Just log into your account and view your purchase history.

I did that when I couldn't find the email and there is nothing in the account either?

If anyone from Aerosoft reads this post can someone please send me the code that I have paid for, I've waited patiently for long enough and expect to receive what I've paid for. 

Thanks.

Jay.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Jay, could it be that you paid via Paypal? Sometimes there is delay in transferring the payment details to the reseller. And the reseller of course sends out keys only after receiving the payment.

• Developer

Please send a email to support@aerosoft.com

Order and delivery related issues are not handled via the forum.

• OPabst locked this topic

Archived