FScommander Help!!!!

MrSpeaker

Something has happened to my FScommander.I have it set up to connect to FS9.So when I start it the GPS window will be on the screen and and FScommander will be down in the task bar.When I click it to bring up the screen nothing happens it will just make the sound of opening up.So I tried starting it without FS running and it does the same thing

O.k Fscommander will now open but it takes up the entire screen.When I push the windows button to reduce the size it just sends it to the taskbar.Any suggestios??

Hi Shaun Im using V8.1.I used today and it worked fine the first time, but the second time it did the samething.In order for me to open up the map I have to go down to the task bar right click and select Maximize,Then it will show up but it covers the whole screen.If I try clicking the windows button to reduce its size it just sends it back to the task bar.

Hey Shaun sorry it took so long for my reply.I have tried the RW button that comes with FSC but does not do anything when the window is maximized.When I hit the restore button it will just maximize the window again.I have found a solution though.I just have to start FSC about three or four times eventually it will take.Kind of a pain though.Thanks