Problem with door

Pedriko

Hi, again! Guys, I'm with a strange problem. In my last flight, I was configurating the aircraft when I decided open the doors (Front left, Front Cargo and AFT Cargo). When I clicked on Front Cargo the Front Left open! The same occurs with AFT Cargo, when I try to open it the Front Left open. And when I click on Front Left, the right door open (Front Left) In this last flight I just ignorated it, but now, this is happening again.

PS: In my last flight I was with A321, now with A319 the same occurs.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2016 at 4:16 PM, Pedriko said:

Hi, again! Guys, I'm with a strange problem. In my last flight, I was configurating the aircraft when I decided open the doors (Front left, Front Cargo and AFT Cargo). When I clicked on Front Cargo the Front Left open! The same occurs with AFT Cargo, when I try to open it the Front Left open. And when I click on Front Left, the right door open (Front Left) In this last flight I just ignorated it, but now, this is happening again.

PS: In my last flight I was with A321, now with A319 the same occurs.

Where you running GSX at that time?

Archived