FSX Airbus 330 and Mega Airport Frankfurt

notme

Where, Oh Where are the upgrades for an Airbus 330 and a Mega Airport Frankfurt for FSX. FSX has been out for quite a while now. I am getting extremely tired of having to fly my Airbus to Frankfurt in FS9. You folks knew FSX was in the works and sold FS9 programs without gearing up to program upgrades, but are continuing to program new items for FSX, without working to upgrade the existing FS9 programs. :cry:

Hello mbscjohnp,

There are many reasons why things are slower this time round regarding updates from FS9 to FSX. A lot of the old stuff will just not work straight out of the box and has to have a lot of work done to it to make it work in FSX.

Also you must remember that even though everyone knew FSX was coming out you cant technically build products for it properly without them releasing the SDKs.

I'm afraid we have no control over other developers as to if and when they want to update there old FS9 products to FSX, but the products that are coming out now most are in house products which we do have control over, but we cant work on everything at once.

Shaun wrote: "I'm afraid we have no control over other developers as to if and when they want to update there old FS9 products to FSX, but the products that are coming out now most are in house products which we do have control over, but we cant work on everything at once."

Shaun: I understand. Just as I am bugging Aerosoft about Mega Airport Frankfurt, I am also bugging Just Flight about my Airbus 330-300. Mega Airport Frankfurt is an in-house product over which Aerosoft has control. The website has been displaying a broken "pre-order" link for some time now and we keep seeing new in-house products coming out. I am just asking that some priority be given to existing products. John

Thanks DRE. ......But: "Lite probably (well obviously more complex than the Microsoft planes). A quality hardcore airbus will take years to make for FSX" is the reply regarding what type of plane it will be. I will await the release with anticipation also. John