Too much fuel in tank

musefan

Ok, this is a strange one. I've never seen this happen before in all the time I've had the Bus.

So I complete the fuel planner and it tells me I need 10.1 tons of fuel. So I click on "generate loadsheet". On the right MCDU I click on "loadsheet" to automatically load passengers and fuel and this is what I get after i click  on "instant":

Please login to display this image.

You will notice that  my actual fuel is 19.17 tons. In other words full to capacity. I can confirm that it is 100% full because my VR speed was around 150 knots, and when I hit shift and z I had 100% in the top left corner. I'm using P3D v3.3 if that's relevant, although like I said, I've never seen this before.

Yes, you are correct. I had no idea those refueling position actually refueled your aircraft. I thought it was just for scenery. Thank you for your answer.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived