Parking Brakes Set Automatic After Landing

izzi

He everyone.  

Just flew a trip to Nice and right after landing my aerosoft 320, set the reversers and came to a stop on the runway prior to exiting off,  the brakes set itself and I'm not able to release it in anyway.  this has happened 2x.  I'm running everything in P3D.  It doesn't happen in FSX. Does anyone have a fix for this?  Thanks again.

David 

• 1 month later...

Hi

Make sure you aren't getting autobrake and parking brake confused. Autobrake usually messes up a nice landing if it isn't disconnected automatically by a manual touch of the brakes. It can bring you to a complete stop which isn't helpful!

If it is autobrakes and they aren't disconnecting, you could disconnect them manually or mousetrap them to a button on your controller using FSUIPC.

If none of these work, I'd consider reinstalling the Airbus. This usually fixes a problem.

hope that helps!

Archived