Saitek pro flight rudder pedals not working

vez923

Hello, I am trying to get my saitek rudder pedals to work with the latest version of the Airbus X, but they will not. I have the Aerosoft launcher, of which I used the tools, but that did not solve the problem. I also have FSUIPC, with the rudder pedals binded to them. All other controls work perfectly. The problem only appears on this aircraft. I am using FSX. It happens on all the Aerosoft Airbuses. They do work when I have it binded to fsx, but I cannot use it as an fsx control because of a disconnecting problem.

5 hours ago, vez923 said:

They do work when I have it binded to fsx, but I cannot use it as an fsx control because of a disconnecting problem.

As far as why they aren't working in FSUIPC, I don't know. 

However are far as FSX controls are concerned... what you describe usually happens if the rudder pedals are not plugged directly into a computer USB port or they are plugged into a USB that does not have it's own power supply.  Some people using USB 3.0 ports with the rudder pedals have also reported issues (some USB 3.0 are not fully backward compatible with 2.0), so you might try them in a native USB 2.0 port.

Best wishes.

23 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

As far as why they aren't working in FSUIPC, I don't know. 

However are far as FSX controls are concerned... what you describe usually happens if the rudder pedals are not plugged directly into a computer USB port or they are plugged into a USB that does not have it's own power supply.  Some people using USB 3.0 ports with the rudder pedals have also reported issues (some USB 3.0 are not fully backward compatible with 2.0), so you might try them in a native USB 2.0 port.

Best wishes.

Thanks for the input, but I have solved the problem. It was the FSUIPC ini file. I deleted it and reconfigured FSUIPC, and everything worked again.

Archived