Confused about V2.02

Jas451

Downloaded the new version V.2.02  dated 1/7/16 from my account, but when I run the installer it shows as V 2.01. Is this correct?

• 1 month later...

I purchased the Aerosoft boxed FSX F-14X v1.10 when it was released. I downloaded  V2.01 a few weeks ago. I would like to download v2.02 but my key code is being rejected. What information do you need from me to authorize the download? Don Nelson

• 2 weeks later...
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 5:30 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

The installer that is online at our shop is always the last version. I will have the installer checked for the version number.

I am confused too. I looked up the upgrade on Aerosoft Update Database today and it says Current DVD Version 2.0 (see attachment 1).I looked at the install file properties for the upgrade I installed back shortly after the news of the upgrade and it says version 2.01. I really wish there was an easier, less confusing and less ambiguous method of getting the right files to everyone not based on where it was bought but where it was made. What do I need to do to get the latest version? Also, when I tried to look up previous purchases, I found only 2 entries for your Aerosoft USCitiesX Las Vegas purchase, with two different dates and what I guess are different order numbers (see attachment 2). I wasn't charged twice for the same purchase was I? It also doesn't show my purchase of the F-14 from 06/2014. Is there a reason? Does it have anything to do with ordering the box edition vs download or something? Just curious.

On an side note- I also saw on http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/update-neuigkeiten/ page an update for Aerosoft USCitiesX Las Vegas, but could not find anything listed on Aerosoft Update Database (see attachment 3). Is this out or pending? If out, how do I get it?

Thanks.

Please login to display this image.

• 1 month later...

Archived