Airbus A320 & A321 2048px HD Virtual Cockpit 1.0.0 by Emanuel Hagen

I just want to say that he did a great job with this texture. Thanks. I have just one question: the three bulb light from flight deck aren't supposed to be on when lights are on? With normal texture are on, but with HD texture are off when I turn on the lights.

55d34947ed4f173985d4ab9b31675ef7.jpg

Inviato dal mio Sirius_QS utilizzando Tapatalk

This has been discussed here:

Emanuel has decided to model one possible variant of cockpit lighting that is common among Airbus. This is what you see. The bulbs lighting you see in the original textures is "Boeing"-style and another possible Airbus variant. With the current set of textures, more was not possible without investing much more efforts.

You could try FSL Spotlights if you want an alternative lighting.

Sorry man, didn't now that someone already discussed on bulbs light. Mine it was just a question not a reproof, notice because yesterday I use the new VC texture and didn't know. And not seems to me that I ask or say that I want something else... Next time I will read all posts from A to Z just to be sure not to disturbs ;-)

Inviato dal mio Sirius_QS utilizzando Tapatalk

Archived