not on the app store for mac yet and no bundle news

jd_jay

Hi chaps, just noticed their is an update out for this fine product.  However on other news it has gone a bit quiet.  it still isn't available of app store for mac (not for the iPhone or iPad app store) and i can't also find any news still on the bundle packages.  Any information would be greatly received.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 13.7.2016 at 11:06 PM, jd_jay said:

(not for the iPhone or iPad app store)

Maybe I misunderstood you, but is available in the App Store. But you can not purchase the license through the App Store, you need an Account in the Aerosoft Shop.

18 hours ago, mopperle said:

Maybe I misunderstood you, but is available in the App Store. But you can not purchase the license through the App Store, you need an Account in the Aerosoft Shop.

hello sir

Its available on the App Store for the iPhone and iPad, but not on the app store for the Mac, they are different versions of stores so to speak.  I f i go on to my iPad app store and search navdatapro charts, it comes up straight away.  If i go on the App Store on my mac book and search navdatapro charts, i get a no search results found page.  I have manual download from aerosoft store but i want to download the app from the store so it updates automatically.

16 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Okay, I just understood we did commit the files a while back and have to wait for Apple to check and insert them. They might have a backlog but we have no influence on that.

Thank you for taking the time to check.  Would you take a couple of minutes to put the topic to bed about is there any kind of discount for people who have not long purchased 13 cycles of nav data so wouldn't really benefit from the bundle, do we have to keep buying 30 days of license until our nav data cycles have run out? I'd personally like to even things out so I'm making one purchase for both each year

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 hours ago, jd_jay said:

Thank you for taking the time to check.  Would you take a couple of minutes to put the topic to bed about is there any kind of discount for people who have not long purchased 13 cycles of nav data so wouldn't really benefit from the bundle, do we have to keep buying 30 days of license until our nav data cycles have run out? I'd personally like to even things out so I'm making one purchase for both each year

Maybe this announce is of interest for you:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived