Can't find fsx.exe

Dudley

I have the following dialog when I try to run a config in FSX.  I can't find a setting for the fsx.exe that I can configure.  I moved FSX to a steamlibrary directory on another drive(SSD) 

Please login to display this image.

Just moved it? Like you simply manually copied the file/file structure from one drive to another?

If that's the case, then no wonder. You've negated any registry entries it might have had and no longer has a pathing directory.

• Developer
vor 4 Stunden , DetCord sagte:

Just moved it? Like you simply manually copied the file/file structure from one drive to another?

If that's the case, then no wonder. You've negated any registry entries it might have had and no longer has a pathing directory.

Right. NG is checking the Registry for the installation path of the sim. In your case it looks like a registry problem.

Please check both settings:

If you are using FSX-SE only:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator\10.0
AppPath = <Location of your simulator>

If you are using FSX and FSX-SE:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator - Steam Edition\10.0
AppPath = <Location of your simulator>

If this has been fixed go to the RunSet and remove the fsx.exe entry and insert it from the right location.

<Location of your simulator> must contain the right fsx.exe

Archived