AES

Bjorn

• Developer

With which User did you install the FS and/or AES, yours or your girlfriends account?

Did your account has the same Windows rights (best is admin) as your girlfriends account?

Normally there are some files "user-related" stored by the FS, but I don't think any AES file is related to user (non in AerosoftAES and not the scenery.cfg), but maybe you account is not allowed to access all data.

Maybe you can check that in the windows usermanagement.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

With which User did you install the FS and/or AES, yours or your girlfriends account?

Did your account has the same Windows rights (best is admin) as your girlfriends account?

Normally there are some files "user-related" stored by the FS, but I don't think any AES file is related to user (non in AerosoftAES and not the scenery.cfg), but maybe you account is not allowed to access all data.

Maybe you can check that in the windows usermanagement.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

I installed FS/AES when i was logged in but we are both administrators.

But i don´t think that is the problem because both FS/AES work before.

I recently installed FS update 9.1,do you think that could be the problem?

• Developer

I don't think that the FS9.1 has to do with it, because when you logged in with you girlfriends account, you say all is fine.

Maybe you can try to run the AES installer once again, when you are logged in, without deleting anything before.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

I don't think that the FS9.1 has to do with it, because when you logged in with you girlfriends account, you say all is fine.

Maybe you can try to run the AES installer once again, when you are logged in, without deleting anything before.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

I tryed that with the same result as before.

Another thing is that when i have AES installed the jetbridges are missing on Budapest and Frankfurt airports and when i delete AES the are back.

This is what it lookes like when starting FS.

• Developer

But that is exact the error, I have corrected in the scenery.cfg.

Go to the Scenery Library when the FS is started.

Search in the list for the Entry called AIRPORT (that one has this wrong entry) and detete that entry.

Stop the FS and Start it again.

If you then don't have this error, run the AES installer again.

If all is fine and no error comes up, uncheck all airports in AEShelp, Save, And check all your airports again. Then all should be ok.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

I tryed that with the same result as before.

Another thing is that when i have AES installed the jetbridges are missing on Budapest and Frankfurt airports and when i delete AES the are back.

This is what it lookes like when starting FS.

Now i have done exactly as you said but the result is still the same.

I have installed the new scenry.cfg and i have deleted the AIRPORT file from scenery library in FS,i have installed AES again and unchecked and checked the airports again but AES don´t connect to FS.

And shouldn´t the file AIRPORT in scenery library come back after installation?

• Developer

Ok,

is the message in the red window gone, when you go to a AES Airport?

Is only the connecting missing, or does AES itself don't work at the airports.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Ok,

is the message in the red window gone, when you go to a AES Airport?

Is only the connecting missing, or does AES itself don't work at the airports.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

The red window is still there and AES doesn´t work at all.It can´t connect.

And the jetbridges are still missing.

• Developer

I am going to the end of my ideas.

Can you please mal the following search in a CMD window, based on the FSMain-Directory:

dir AES_*.BGL /S

if the files in the result list are NOT only below <FSMAIN>AerosoftAESSCENERY give me the feedback, where they are.

if all are there below, make a ZIP file, which contains the following files:

AES_*.BGL from ..AerosoftAESScenery

and

AES_*.DAT from ..AerosoftAES

and send it to support@aerosoft.com with the titel: "[AES] Forward to Oliver Pabst please"

DONT POST it HERE!!

brdgs

Oliver Pabst

Can you please mal the following search in a CMD window, based on the FSMain-Directory:

dir AES_*.BGL /S

if the files in the result list are NOT only below <FSMAIN>AerosoftAESSCENERY give me the feedback, where they are.

and

Ok,thanks for your help and patience.I hope we can find a solution soon.

It´s a very nice product,i hope there will be more vihicles in the next update,maybe a fueltruck or deicingtrucks.

Keep up the good work and thanks again.

and send it to support@aerosoft.com with the titel: "[AES] Forward to Oliver Pabst please"

DONT POST it HERE!!

brdgs

Oliver Pabst

dir AES_*.BGL /S

and

DONT POST it HERE!!

brdgs

Oliver Pabst

Should i really search for dirAES_*.BGL/S or is the* standing for something?

Bjorn, are you swedish?

in that case, I can help you in our mother tounge, just add me or Pm me..

Hej det stämmer det.Du får jätte gärna hjälpa till om du kan.

Tjena Björn,

Skulle i ditt fall ta bort hela AES installationen och installera 1.50 versionen. Det har blivit nåt knas när den ska skriva in var AES finns i Scenery.cfg och därav felmeddelanden när du startar upp för den hittar inte filerna, tror det löser sig av sig själv

Tjena Björn,

Skulle i ditt fall ta bort hela AES installationen och installera 1.50 versionen. Det har blivit nåt knas när den ska skriva in var AES finns i Scenery.cfg och därav felmeddelanden när du startar upp för den hittar inte filerna, tror det löser sig av sig själv

Tjena,det är precis vad jag har gjort ett antal gånger men det blir samma fel ändå.Tydligen låg det inte rätt i min .cfg fil men det fick jag hjälp med så det har löst sig,åtminstånde tillfälligt för den .cfg filen som jag fick tillbaka har en förmåga att försvinna och den gamla kommer då tillbaka,skitskumt.vet inte om jag gör rätt men jag tror att jag gör det.

Men varför försvinner mina gater på Budapest och Frankfurt när jag har installerat AES 1.50?Tar jag bort AES så kommer gaterna tillbaka.

Kolla oxå så att du inte har .bgl filer i dubbelversion,

D:FS2004AerosoftAESAIRPORTEDDF_2005 där finns dom och titta om du har samma datum på de filerna som ligger i din scenery katalog, kopiera över den nya i så fall

eddf_fs9_gmax_objects_LIB-AES.bgl

ah.. Vet inte om du använder katalogerna rätt men som jag gjort är att kopiera .bgl filerna från AES/SCENERY/EDDF_2005, Budapest_2007 till katalogen där du dina originalfiler och skriv över, då kommer gaterna att fungera

Godmorgon,ursäkta en dum fråga men vart ligger orginalfilerna?

En annan konstig sak är den att när jag loggar in på tjejens sida och öppnar FS så fungerar det och i mappen FS/Aerosoft/AES så ligger filerna/mapparna i en ordning med AIRPORT överst och ViMaCli.dll sist men på min sida så är det tvärtom.

Och när jag har avinstallerat AES så går det inte att ta bort två filer,ViMaCli.dll och AESHelp.

Du kan ju klicka på namnlisten i utforskaren, så vänder du allt men det spelar ingen roll hur dom ligger, bara dom är där. Det är bara i scenery.cfg du måste ha viss ordning för prioriteringens skull.

Originalfilerna som jag kallade om är själva sceneryt för EDDF. Tror FS/Aerosoft/EDDF är standard och i scenery katalogen ligger själva bgl.filerna

Du kan ju klicka på namnlisten i utforskaren, så vänder du allt men det spelar ingen roll hur dom ligger, bara dom är där. Det är bara i scenery.cfg du måste ha viss ordning för prioriteringens skull.

Originalfilerna som jag kallade om är själva sceneryt för EDDF. Tror FS/Aerosoft/EDDF är standard och i scenery katalogen ligger själva bgl.filerna

Tjenare,tack för alla tipsen.

Var innne på Avsim´s forum och läste och fick tipset att högerklicka på fs9 ikonen och kör spelet som administratör och då fungerade allt på en gång.Det konstga är att jag redan är administratör.

Men som sagt nu funkar det.

aha, så bra..

Du kan ju ha lagt in spelet under ett annat konto och sen därefter skapat dig som Admin.. Hade inte hört talas om det innan men mitt funkar ju ;)

aha, så bra..

Du kan ju ha lagt in spelet under ett annat konto och sen därefter skapat dig som Admin.. Hade inte hört talas om det innan men mitt funkar ju ;)

Mitt fungerade förut också precis som det ska men sen hände nånting,vad vet jag inte.Jag installerade spelet när jag var inloggad som admin,så jag vet inte vad som har hänt.

Men nu funkar det,men vore kul att veta vad det var för något.

Björne

Vart bor du nånstans?Själv bor jag i Stockholm.

Ja, man vill ju alltid kolla varför så att det inte händer igen.

Jag bor i Borås, eller egentligen utanför men närmaste stad. Kika på sidan www.skye.dk

Should i really search for dirAES_*.BGL/S or is the* standing for something?

Hi,again.I think i have solved the problem.When i right click on the fs9 icon and press play as administrator it works perfectly.But i don´t know why because i have been a admin. all the time,strange.

If you have an ide´how this could happens you´re welcome to let me know.Thank´s for your patience with my problem.

Keep up the good work.

Björn