Did anybody say TWOTTER?

Nick C

• Aerosoft

But to answer a message posted elsewhere, it will be FSX only, certainly in aircraft (more than with scenery) the advantages of FSX are really big. Not only in visuals, but also in new parameters that can be used. Apart from that developing for FSX is a lot cheaper.

And as I keep saying, we make products that we intend to sell 2 years. How many FS2004 addons you think you will buy around Xmas 2008?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH YES!!!! An Aerosoft Twotter!! Cool!! Can´t wait to get it! Even it takes two years to get it! Thank you!!

Now there's patience for you :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
Any news on FSX Twotter..

Very, very early days yet. I'm not speaking for Aerosoft but I'd imagine this will be several months in the making.

• 5 months later...
Great shots...

Here is another picture Kevin sent, which was taken today. I shouldn't say this but I can help but gloat as I've been basking in glorious sunshine all day :wink:

I DL'd a freeware FSX Twin Otter that looks just like this one from:

http://www.premaircraft.com/dhc6_FSX/index.html

enjoy,

Jim

PS. It's my Lukla aircraft.

• Aerosoft

I DL'd a freeware FSX Twin Otter that looks just like this one from:

http://www.premaircraft.com/dhc6_FSX/index.html

enjoy,

Jim

PS. It's my Lukla aircraft.

compare that to:

http://www.aerosoft.de/_php_projekte/_php_...mp;p=twinotterx

I'm glad that this thread has been revived, as those who have partaken here helped me bully Mathijs into pushing the Twotter up his "to do" list. :wink:

• Aerosoft
I'm glad that this thread has been revived, as those who have partaken here helped me bully Mathijs into pushing the Twotter up his "to do" list. :wink:

Actually it was pushed INTO the release list by people like you. On behalf of my family (who will not see me a lot this week) thanks!

My wife has a FIAT, but it's a Grande Punto, not a 500... ;)

I doubt I'd convince her to buy a 500, FIAT failed with their advertising bombardment, but I'm sure she'd let me buy an amphib Twin Otter instead...

...now I'm just being evil, aren't I? :twisted:

Ian P.

• Aerosoft
My wife has a FIAT, but it's a Grande Punto, not a 500... ;)

I doubt I'd convince her to buy a 500, FIAT failed with their advertising bombardment, but I'm sure she'd let me buy an amphib Twin Otter instead...

...now I'm just being evil, aren't I? :twisted:

Ian P.

Hey, let's do it this way, anybody who can send us proof they bought and paid for a Fiat 500 (the new one) this week, will get a free Twotter from Aerosoft.

It's a smashing car and the only reason I did not yet get one is the fact i am sure they are going to do one with 50 horses more, the horses I was lacking in the Abart I tried.

:lol:

Hmm... Hang on... Maybe that's one for your missions guru(s) Mathijs? Land the float Twotter on a rig on top of a car rather than the Beaver on a trailer?

Ian P.

Hey, let's do it this way, anybody who can send us proof they bought and paid for a Fiat 500 (the new one) this week, will get a free Twotter from Aerosoft.

It's a smashing car and the only reason I did not yet get one is the fact i am sure they are going to do one with 50 horses more, the horses I was lacking in the Abart I tried.

:lol: that would be an interesting marketing gag: buy a Fiat 500 and you´ll get an Addon from Aerosoft for free! I think you should talk with Fiat about that!

OH and I´m also waiting for a little bit more power! But it seems that my current car will have to run for another one or two years.