Madeira Airport Problems in FSX Steam

dsim194

Hi I have tried to load Aerosoft's FSX Steam Madeira software and am left with the runway on top of a vertical cliff. Please see attached image. I have set up FSX as per the instructions in the manual. Can anyone please advise on what the problem can be? I have contacted Steam and they cannot help.

One other question, all the airport seems to be like a flat photograph as you would expect to see using Google earth, should everything not be in 3D?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

DGS

Please login to display this image.

4 hours ago, mopperle said:

AFAIK, Madeira isn't compatible with FSX:SE

I believe it is as it gives you an FSX SE radio button option during the installation process.

4 hours ago, Maxplane1 said:

Hi,

Do you have installed FTX Global Base/Vector?

No. What does that do?

vor 10 Stunden , dsim194 sagte:

I believe it is as it gives you an FSX SE radio button option during the installation process.

No. What does that do?

Maybe any other AFCAD installed?

It helps anyone trying to assist you to know what other software you have installed...

Besides the airport elevation problem, you have an issue with coastlines (old?) sitting out in the water. If people do not know what other products might be installed, the only solution is to try and pry the information out of you with a series of "500 questions" until the clue is revealed.

• Deputy Sheriffs
20 hours ago, dsim194 said:

No. What does that do?

If you dont have, dont worry. Do you have UTX installed or any Traffic tool or any mesh?

I have no solution . Sorry

But want to say that Madeira X (Version 1.20) never worked for me.On Fsx Acceleration Ftx global, vector, LC and FS Global 2010

I've tried everything to correct the elevation problems as crazy as on the screens.

Nothing solved the issue but to fly anywhere else.

If somebody can propose a work around;;; please and thanks

Daniel Felidae

Daniel,

DId you try placing your FS Global Mesh as the lowest priority for addons (just above the default scenery)?  Also, disabling Airport Elevation in FTX Vector.

Archived