Airbus X Throttle issue (Yes this again)

01pewterz28

Good morning I reciently purchased a new computer so I started moving all of my add-ons over to the new one. I have everything for FSX setup and installed. I installed Airbus X (latest version) I updated to the latest Aerosoft Launcher. So I proceed to launch the program and start Joystick Configuration Tool so I can re-setup my throttles I go in and select everything that my old computer was setup. Seemed easy enough I go to start FSX load up the Aerosoft A320 just to double check to make sure I am good to go and as with my old computer the throttles are non-responsive. I can use the keyboard to control the throttles but that is it. I have spent hours reading threads and watching videos on how to get the throttles working correctly. I have beaten my head on the desk more times than I can count. This has been more than a PITA than it should be. My throttles work perfectly with my other aircraft PMDG NGX, PMDG 747, QS 757, Project Airbus,  ect…. Aerosoft Airbus X has been the thorn in my side.

I played around for another 45 min to an hour and so far nothing. I had this problem way back in the beta of the Joystick Configuration Tool and finally after a few weeks we got it working.

Anyone from Aerosoft can assist I am really at a loss for words on how difficult it has been to attempt to get this working.

I have 3 items listed for the Joystick Configuration Tool (CH Pro rudder pedals, PFC Yoke, and Jetmax 737 throttle quad).

Thanks in advance

Sean

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have none of your hardware, but

• did you read manual Vol.7 about throttle setup?
  • are you assigning the throttle through FSX or any other software?
  • do you use any specfic driver for the throttle or default Windows driver?
  • have you also reinstalled ALL Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables?
  • And to make sure we are talking about The Aerosoft Airbus A320/321 version 1.31?

14 minutes ago, mopperle said:

To Answer your questions

• did you read manual Vol.7 about throttle setup? YES 3 times to an avail
  • are you assigning the throttle through FSX or any other software? I tried in FSX 1st, no go then via a registered FSUIPIC No Go, and then the Joystick config tool still nothing. The best I could muster was FSUIPC but the throttles move only to reverse thrust.
  • do you use any specfic driver for the throttle or default Windows driver? Default
  • have you also reinstalled ALL Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables? YES
  • And to make sure we are talking about The Aerosoft Airbus A320/321 version 1.31? YES

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, 01pewterz28 said:

The best I could muster was FSUIPC but the throttles move only to reverse thrust.

Did you make the correct setting in the Airbus Configurator?

13 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Did you make the correct setting in the Airbus Configurator?

I am almost 99.99% sure I did I will double check this evening, if I did might do a full uninstall of Airbus X and re-install and start from scratch and follow this

Ok did a complete uninstall and re-install of Airbus X (NOT The Extended version but the 1st release)

-AS_AIRBUS-X_V122.exe (AS_AIRBUS-X.ZIP 02.11.2010 23:00:00 l 275MB

My Airbus folder has the following files and folders (See attached photo)

I followed these steps (exactly I tried twice) I followed the section for those with a Registered version of FSUIPC

After following the steps in the link above NO go, so I went to the issue that caused many of us headaches.

Now when I launch the Joystick Config utility it locates 3 devices (PFC Flight Yoke, CH USB Pedals, and my JetMax 737 Throttle) Now the it's telling me it cannot read the Standard.xml file under the 737 throttle. I did what it suggested and started FSX and I shut it back down same text at the top.

I went ahead and assigned the throttles per the pdf you guys included still nothing. This is where I was several years ago until I was able to get it to finally work.

Any suggestions as I am at a total loss as to why I cannot get the Airbus X throttles to work with my throttles I was able to get them to work on my old machine.

The throttles are working for my PMDG products, Project Airbus, Quality Sim 757, ect...

Thanks in advance

Sean

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

22 hours ago, mopperle said:

• did you read manual Vol.7 about throttle setup? (I read the manuals and the forum posts)
  • are you assigning the throttle through FSX or any other software? I tried FSUIPC and the Throttle Utility
  • do you use any specfic driver for the throttle or default Windows driver? Windows Default
  • have you also reinstalled ALL Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables? YES
  • And to make sure we are talking about The Aerosoft Airbus A320/321 version 1.31? Sorry No Airbux X (Not extended)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry no idea about the old Airbus. But I saw that you installed under c:\Program Filex x86...., did you install everything as Administrator (right click on the setup fiel and choose run as Adminiastrator)?

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 11:09 AM, mopperle said:

Sorry no idea about the old Airbus. But I saw that you installed under c:\Program Filex x86...., did you install everything as Administrator (right click on the setup fiel and choose run as Adminiastrator)?

Yes installed as Admin

Archived