AES with Prague V1.04 APC

I encountered this last evening and wondered if anyone has had the same experience or can comment. 

I have had issues with the operability of dynamic jetways as I could not resolve the issue and have posted in the pinned Mega Airport Prague issues thread and contacted Premek.  Then last evening I decided to move LKPR to the top entry in my scenery config and de-selected the top entry for AES basepack.  

I was pleasantly surprised to see the jetways activated.  

Does having AES basepack at the top of the scenery config indicate that I cannot use any AES enable airport scenery in conjunction with Prague v1.04?

Thanks

Dom

12 hours ago, meccadom said:

Premek, did you ever receive and review the files I sent regarding the error message about the config tool?  

@meccadom As I wrote in central thread I didn't received any mail from you Dom, sorry.

On 7/7/2016 at 1:51 AM, Premek said:

@meccadom As I wrote in central thread I didn't received any mail from you Dom, sorry.

Hello Premek,

The files I sent were in emails to support@xht-labs.com sent/delivered on June 27 and July 1.  In any event I will resend in a few minutes.

Dom

• Developer

AES is "only" a scenery, loaded and active around a airport listed and active in AEShelp.As there is no airport around Prag, AES has nothing active in this area.

If there is any impaced regarding the order in the scenery library it is in behave of the AC modules.

Archived