Aerosoft Airbus and CH Throttle Quadrants

My throttles work fine with every plane EXCEPT the Airbus. I went into the Aerosoft Launcher and changed the axis to make them work, but still nothing.

I'll move my throttles and in the plane they won't do anything.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know

Thanks

Grant

Grant,

When you installed the Airbus, did you disable your Antivirus and run the installer as Admin?

Also, verify please that you're running version 1.31.

Thanks.

I have the disc version of the A318/A319 which runs on V1.1, and I don't know how to update it.

The A320/21 I have online which is at V3.0.

I didn't have an Anti-virus so that didn't affect it.

The throttles did work though in FSX before I switched to P3D V3.3, so it isn't a software problem.

-Grant

Hi,

Please check the following:

- Your Airbus Configurator: if you have 1 or 2 throttle tickbox checked.

- Calibrate your CH TQ through the CH Manager and assign the throttle via P3D menu instead fsuipc.

I have the AS320 in P3D v3.2.5 with CH Throttle Quadrant configured as said above with no issues at all. Hope it helps.

Regards

Ivan Gonzalez Lewis using Tapatalk

Train,

If you've not installed an antivirus, then be sure that you've deactivated Windows Defender before installing the Airbus (or any flight sim software).  Re-enable Windows Defender after the installation is complete.

The most recent version of the A318/A319 and the A320/A321 is version 1.31.  You can obtain this as a download from the place where you purchased the aircraft.  Regarding the A320/A321 version 3.0, I'm not sure about this unless it was the first version of the Aerosoft Airbus. It's very much worth upgrading to the most recent version.

Be sure to follow THESE INSTRUCTIONS verbatim when updating. After installing, set your throttles in the Configurator as you did before, but also read the document for Throttles Document that comes with the Airbus.

I'm hopeful that will resolve your throttle issues. 

Please write back to tell us how your made out.

Hello Dave

i have exactly the same problem with the throttles not doing anything in the plane when I move the throttles on my CH Quadrant. This is my setup

Windows 10 (really wish I had never upgraded from 7)

FSX 

All Controllers are disabled in FSX. Using FSUIPC to control and calibrate all axis

I have the Aerosoft A318/319/320/321 bundle from download 

Version 1.31

i have printed off and have yet to do the Innsbruck demo flight (or any flight) as I just can't get the throttles to move? 

I do not have the CH products control manager software installed. Do I really have to have that just to control the Airbus throttles??

When I installed the Aerosoft Airbus I didn't disable any antivirus software. Am not sure how to do that in Windows 10. Not sure what antivirus is built into win 10

What do you recommend? Can you help.

Mac,

I'm not sure about CH Products. I believe they install drivers along with their control software, but if you're throttles work in FSX/P3D then they should work for the Airbus. Check to see by testing to see if you need to invert the Axis in the Airbus Configurator, you might also be sure you have the correct number of throttles selected.

Along with the Airbus is a documentation about setting up the throttles including using FSUIPC. There are also several You Tube videos available for this, through FSUIPC is not required (I don't use it for the Airbus).  You should also upgrade to the most recent version of FSUIPC. Also, I recommend using an Aircraft Specfic Profile for the Airbus.

You can also test the throttles by assigning them via FSX/P3D instead of FSX, just be sure to backup and then remove the Airbus part of the FSUIPC profile.

If the above does not correct your problem then you'll need a little more help and I recommend you put in a Support Ticket.

Let us know how you make out.

Archived