how about a Harvard aircraft

seahawk09

Hey Mathjis,

is it at all possible that your aircraft artist might be able to build a Harvard to add to our hangers FS9 and X versions of course.

I hope so

thanks

Richard :D

It would be directly competing against Alphasim's Harvard which was released not too long ago for FS9 and X.

I reviewed it for Nick Churchill's Screenshot Artist site a while back (same site as my Aerosoft Beaver review here: http://www.screenshotartist.co.uk/Aerosoft...verx_review.htm, to avoid advertising other people on Aerosoft's forums :lol:) and while it isn't perfect, it's not bad either. While I have no doubt that Aerosoft would probably do better, it would also probably cost more and have a smaller market because of the existing model.

I'm not part of Aerosoft, so can't answer for them, but that's why I wouldn't be working on one if I was them. Not yet, anyway. ;)

Cheers,

Ian P.

It would definitely be a tough sell as I can think of at least 2 other developers that have Harvards in the works too (not including Aeroworx)

• Aerosoft
It would definitely be a tough sell as I can think of at least 2 other developers that have Harvards in the works too (not including Aeroworx)

Indeed, that's not an option at this moment.

Besides, we got our plate very full at this moment.

• 2 weeks later...