Aircraft Initialization failed!

Lotus3xiG3

Hallo,

nach dem Update auf 1.31 des A320/A321 bekomme ich beim Start immer folgende Meldung: Aircraft Initialization Failure: Airbus A320 Sharklet Lufthansa D-AIZP. Habe nicht an den Dateien verändert, alles auf Standard. Benutze FSX Steam Edition. Auch beim "Free Flight" sieht man bei dem Flugzeug nur ein schwarzes Viereck (mein Standardflugzeug). Es erscheint hier nochmal die selbe Meldung!

Lotus3xiG3

Forgive me from responding in English.

I'm not sure if I completely understand the scope of the problem (due to the translator I used), but it the problem may be resolved by removing all the liveries, and then reinstalling them.

Also, sometimes livery installations are affected by folder permissions, if the above doesn't resolve this then you might which to check that.

I hope this helps with your problem.

My very best.

@DaveCT2003 Thanks for the fast reply! But it didn't work<_<. I also forgot to mention that I can choose the aircraft manually and then it works with no problem!

Danke für die schnelle Antwort! Hat aber nicht funktioniert<_<. Ich habe vergessen zu sagen, dass ich das Flugzeug manuell auswählen kann und es dann ohne Probleme funktioniert!

Archived