Airbus Cargo Doors and AFT Left

ryugahideki_

5 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Thanks Hans.

Two other things to check.

1. Do the other states work fine?

2. Once the aircraft loads the Takeoff state, try re-selecting the Takeoff state and see if the doors close.  Then see if they reopen.

3. If you're running ORBX scenery, definitely try what Hans said.

2.I loaded Take-off state and doors are closed, reselected takeoff state and doors are closed again.Again in turnaround state there is no problem with doors, they can be opened. but the problem exists in cold and dark. I wish there was some way to edit these states.

7 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

FYI:  Those are the correct SimConnect files.

Roger that. Now ı started to give up anyway.It was a nice dream to use airbus aerosoft but not a real one.

Vor 1 Stunde, ryugahideki_ sagte:

Hans do you mean updating orbxlibs? if so, I updated it on 28th May 2016. if not , how would I update? or could you simply share your Orbx ObjectFlow_P3D.dll  with me ?

Thank You

Yes, I updated to the latest Orbx Libraries Version 160528 at the end of May as well. Do not really recognise if my problems with opening/closing the doors other than the front left one started with that, but after I tested all entries in the dll.xml/exe.xml and after disabling the entry with the Orbx ObjectFlow_P3D.dll the problems ceased. So I called FTX Central 2 and an Update was offered. Installed that and after that the problem has been gone. The offered update was from Version 1.0.12.1(ObjectFlow_P3D) to 1.0.13.1.(I actually have 1.0.13.2 installed!)

21 minutes ago, HansW said:

Yes, I updated to the latest Orbx Libraries Version 160528 at the end of May as well. Do not really recognise if my problems with opening/closing the doors other than the front left one started with that, but after I tested all entries in the dll.xml/exe.xml and after disabling the entry with the Orbx ObjectFlow_P3D.dll the problems ceased. So I called FTX Central 2 and an Update was offered. Installed that and after that the problem has been gone. The offered update was from Version 1.0.12.1(ObjectFlow_P3D) to 1.0.13.1.(I actually have 1.0.13.2 installed!)

yeah ı have it intsalled,too 

Then your problem is different from mine. Sorry, I couldn't help.

I looked back on your first post with the screenshot of MCDU2. As I can see, there are three doors marked "open", 'front left', 'front right' and 'aft right', but only the 'aft right' is highlighted.

Have you tried to handle the doors with the default Maule?

Edit: and are you sure, you installed everything and started all programs with "run as administrator"?

It is.

I must have missed where you reported back on trying the other aircraft states. Did they all work?

Are you by any chance loading into a saved flight?

I'd like you to try redownloading and reinstalling Version 1.41 of the sircraft, then uninstall the aircraft (A318/A319/A320/A321 - all the ones that you have) using the procedure I provided above. Be REALLY sure to manually delete the folders specified in the procedure. Leaving any folders or files will mean the install isn't a completely new one. Also, it's very important that you disable User Account Control and disable your Antivirus, and that you right click on the installer and select run as Admin. If you are not able to do all of the above the install will look normal but it won't be.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

8 minutes ago, HansW said:

Then your problem is different from mine. Sorry, I couldn't help.

I looked back on your first post with the screenshot of MCDU2. As I can see, there are three doors marked "open", 'front left', 'front right' and 'aft right', but only the 'aft right' is highlighted.

Have you tried to handle the doors with the default Maule?

Edit: and are you sure, you installed everything and started all programs with "run as administrator"?

yes my friend everything is by book

54 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

It is.

I must have missed where you reported back on trying the other aircraft states. Did they all work?

Are you by any chance loading into a saved flight?

I'd like you to try redownloading and reinstalling Version 1.41 of the sircraft, then uninstall the aircraft (A318/A319/A320/A321 - all the ones that you have) using the procedure I provided above. Be REALLY sure to manually delete the folders specified in the procedure. Leaving any folders or files will mean the install isn't a completely new one. Also, it's very important that you disable User Account Control and disable your Antivirus, and that you right click on the installer and select run as Admin. If you are not able to do all of the above the install will look normal but it won't be.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

YEAH  other aircraft states are allright.

Please anwser my question: Can we edit the aircraft states? and  Can you send me a cold and dark aircraft state to load?

Version 1.41 of the sircraft ----- > what do you mean?

9 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I meant 1.31.

I'll check on the state, I can't remember if it's hard coded or a file.

Confirm you are not using a saved flight?

I am not using saved flight. 

I think my solution is behind those questions I asked. I can't wait to get reply from you about them

When you start the sim what is your default aircraft state? I can't see how changing it will help but I guess there is no harm in changing your default state, I won't be surprised if you have already tried that.

Just now, Andy320 said:

When you start the sim what is your default aircraft state? I can't see how changing it will help but I guess there is no harm in changing your default state, I won't be surprised if you have already tried that.

Of course I have changed it to ColdandDark when I first open my sim after installing Airbus.

Ok this is the only thing I can suggest you do, do everything that is said in this thread of mine. Make sure to back up the appropriate files

9 minutes ago, Andy320 said:

Ok this is the only thing I can suggest you do, do everything that is said in this thread of mine. Make sure to back up the appropriate files

There is no trusted section in my Prepar3D.cfg + my value is already 23c00

Before the files can be transferred to you, for that you'll need to put in a formal Support Request with Aerosoft.

To save time, please include the following information along with your Support Request:

1. Full Name and Email Address that your Aerosoft Customer (purchase) Account is tied to.

2. The Order Number and Install Key for the Airbus.

3. Please provide a link to this thread, which will help answer questions ahead of time rather than having you go through the same steps again.

I wish  you the very best.

Okay, I will do that but pls , can you pls answe my this question?

I selected ColdandDark deefault state, but whenever I open simulator and plane, it first opens in like take off state then gets into cold and dark state in seconds.. And engine looks running all the time. Why is this so ? 

That should not have affected anything regarding the Airbus.  I don't believe there is even an offset for the doors on the Airbus, but I'm happy you have it working.

Best wishes for Happy Flights.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry to add to an already closed topic...

I just remember that an older version of FSUIPC exactly caused this problem, so updating to the latest version fixes it. Should have thought of it earlier!

Archived