INSTALLING THE AIRCRAFT TEMPLATE

Hi Trigger, 

I don´t know if im too late for this reply, but the thing is there are 2 types of files, Templates and Types, this file you have is a aircraft type. 

To install go to your
C:/users/public/public files/pfpx data/Aircrafttypes and drop the file there.

(not in your standard FSX folder)

Now to use it, inside your PFPX, create a new aircraft (not from template) and in the fisrt line you will have [Registration] , [Tail Number], [Type] ... so on... 
Where it says (TYPE) click it and there should be the Airbus 319-131. Select it, this will alter the performance settings for the plane. 

See yaa. 

On 4/14/2016 at 0:19 AM, demody said:
12 hours ago, Paulo Franca said:

hi paulo 

i put it in aircraft tamplates 

not aircraft types does that matter as its the aerosoft version 

thanks for your help 

martin 

#

On 4/14/2016 at 0:19 AM, demody said:
12 hours ago, Paulo Franca said:

Hi Trigger, 

I don´t know if im too late for this reply, but the thing is there are 2 types of files, Templates and Types, this file you have is a aircraft type. 

To install go to your
C:/users/public/public files/pfpx data/Aircrafttypes and drop the file there.

(not in your standard FSX folder)

Now to use it, inside your PFPX, create a new aircraft (not from template) and in the fisrt line you will have [Registration] , [Tail Number], [Type] ... so on... 
Where it says (TYPE) click it and there should be the Airbus 319-131. Select it, this will alter the performance settings for the plane. 

See yaa. 

Archived