Aerosoft Dublin! Please update!

Tom, the way I see it, you are doing your best to quell the situation and for that I am in admiration of you but, what we all really need to know is. Is the developer going to do anything at all about solving the issues raised by your loyal community and valued customers because as far as we know, he may well be putting two fingers up, to us all?

Is the answer, YES, or NO.  If you don't know then ask Mathijs please?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Again, you read something that wasn't written. I haven't said there was a response. Actually I don't know, as I am not Aerosoft, I am just a moderator here. And I want to prevent that rumours start out of misreading or misinterpreting statements.

I can't tell you the exact reason, why there hasn't been a v3 installer made yet, but there are a few possible answers

• Maybe there are compatibility problems with the scenery which need to be fixed first.
  • AS could keep 2-3 people busy updating installers for 100+ add-ons every time LM releases a new version. Keep in mind that you don't pay for such updates...

So why not just use the existing installer to install into P3Dv3 (point it to your P3Dv3 folder) or use a migration tool? There are so many add-ons out there that will never ever see a v3 installer or maybe not even a P3D installer at all. A migration tool was the first thing that I installed after moving from FSX to P3D. Such a tool surely doesn't fix compatibility problems, but helps hugely to install into P3D. An updated installer would also just help to install into P3Dv3 and not fix possible compatibility issues. So where would be the difference.

Either way, you can install immediately and don't have to wait for a new installer that might come or not come...

Hello Tom;

Thanks for your answer. 

Please read post #13 in this thread, as I feel like we are going in circles. 

Thank you. 

Gentleman,

I am sorry, but since Dublin is a closed project since many years there are no further updates planned to this scenery.

4 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

Gentleman,

I am sorry, but since Dublin is a closed project since many years there are no further updates planned to this scenery.

Hello Emi;

I have tried trhis product is FSX, FSX SE and now in P3D. It simply performs horrible on my system- i can not fly in or fly out of EIDW. Can I please get a refund? 

Thanks,

We are sorry, after you downloaded the addon a refund is not possible anylonger.

On all our, and our testers testsystems, the airport, even when used togeather with other addons, does not perform worse than other airports of comparable size and complexity.
As you can see even in this thread there are not many people reporting framerate issues with this airport, so it does not seem a general issue that would make the airport unusable.
We agree it is hard on performance, but not that hard that it makes it unflyable.

With reasonable settings it runs fine.

You can of course at any time drop us a mail to support@aerosoft.com and my colleagues will help you to get it to run.

On 10 August 2016 at 8:51 PM, Emanuel Hagen said:

We are sorry, after you downloaded the addon a refund is not possible anylonger.

On all our, and our testers testsystems, the airport, even when used togeather with other addons, does not perform worse than other airports of comparable size and complexity.
As you can see even in this thread there are not many people reporting framerate issues with this airport, so it does not seem a general issue that would make the airport unusable.
We agree it is hard on performance, but not that hard that it makes it unflyable.

With reasonable settings it runs fine.

You can of course at any time drop us a mail to support@aerosoft.com and my colleagues will help you to get it to run.

New Dublin airport runway due to be done by 2020 and here to the diagram of the new Dublin having rwy 28L and rwy28R so yous should really update soon as the real is beening updates too!

Please login to display this image.

By the time the new runway is open there is a possibility that a new Dublin might be made, yes. But certainly not in the next few years.

Archived