Aerosoft Dublin! Please update!

Dublin in P3D and in fsx is still only on version V1.10 and hasnt been updated every so it isnt optimzed for FSX/P3D V3...Please consider to update and optimize it as most people cant even get over 20/25fps even with powerful PC'S as proven by Matt Davies go to MINUTE 3 in the video as he talks about your airport and have bad optimised it it for P3D and it shows no matter the PC it still runs terrible in P3D V3....atleast get a V3 installer to keep up P3D compatibility.........if yous were to update or do a version yous could easily make it more fps friendly like your mega airport Zurich ...The area of dublin isnt heavy on fps as it has a small city but the MEGA AIRPORT just decreases FPS so much ...I'm sure a lot of other people with agree with me and I hope you can see this too and consider to update MEGA AIRPORT DUBLIN to make it more fps friendly and yous could add SODE Jetways, volumetirc Grass,etc..to make it much better which would be possible if yous could update Dublin :)  ......Picutres taken are from my Sim proving that he fps is terrible at Dublin My Specs:I7-4790K@4.0GHZ,EVGA GTX970 FTW+,16gb Cosair ram and still get mange to get over 25 fps..ITS worse fps than your Heathrow..I can easily get locked 33 fps at any other airport in P3D not Dublin and everything is turned off and set to low Res textures :

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me it's more the VAS it uses. I can't do any flights really as I continuously OOM into the place. If nothing can be done about the VAS then I would've liked to have a tool that allows you to remove certain scenery objects to help the VAS

12 hours ago, Chazypax said:

For me it's more the VAS it uses. I can't do any flights really as I continuously OOM into the place. If nothing can be done about the VAS then I would've liked to have a tool that allows you to remove certain scenery objects to help the VAS

Happens me too Chazypax :(   Simon its like that for all of us sadly...hopefully an update will fix this!

I too fully agree with the posts above, EIDW is horrible on frames. I have posted issues in the past about it. I'm happy that someone else reported exact same issues that Im having with it (I dont have any OOM's though), getting more than 20-25 FPS in this airport is impossible for me..... . This is an extremely heavy performance airport. I hope that AS will AT LEAST consider MAYBE looking in into it. Or at least make EIDW installer for P3D v3. 

Edit: I have just noticed that I have very similar system to the OP, so im happy to know that this is "Not my system", as some of you love to say "Its not our product, its your system" :) 

6 hours ago, A340-4 said:

I too fully agree with the posts above, EIDW is horrible on frames. I have posted issues in the past about it. I'm happy that someone else reported exact same issues that Im having with it (I dont have any OOM's though), getting more than 20-25 FPS in this airport is impossible for me..... . This is an extremely heavy performance airport. I hope that AS will AT LEAST consider MAYBE looking in into it. Or at least make EIDW installer for P3D v3. 

Edit: I have just noticed that I have very similar system to the OP, so im happy to know that this is "Not my system", as some of you love to say "Its not our product, its your system" :) 

exaclty wish something would be done about Mega airport Dublin!

25 minutes ago, BA937 said:

Same here in FSX - in 90% of my flights to DUB I've an OOM on final....

Yeah happens me sometimes too its horrrible! this needs to be redone or either updated for P3D V3 :)

On 1 July 2016 at 0:52 AM, g7usl said:

For me it does not recognise P3D.cfg.

Same here such a shame as its shows they didn't put enough effort into making Dublin and didn't beta test it properly 

• Deputy Sheriffs
23 minutes ago, Dean_johnston said:

Same here such a shame as its shows they didn't put enough effort into making Dublin and didn't beta test it properly 

Dublin is not made compatible to P3Dv3 yet. So to what "beta test" are you referring?

16 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Dublin is not made compatible to P3Dv3 yet. So to what "beta test" are you referring?

Beta test' before it was released. I feel wasn't done properly as every person who uses gets stutters and bad fps...and why don't they make it P3D V3 compatible?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Where does your knowledge about "every person who uses it" come from? I for example fly into Dublin quite regularly and don't have those problems.

Just as a personal note: what I really don't get is that people don't use migration tools for add-ons whose installers aren't compatible with the latest P3D yet. If there is a P3Dv4 you will start waiting for updates of all your add-ons again. So in the end you are constantly waiting and therefore constantly unhappy. With a simple small tool these problems can be easily fixed...

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

Where does your knowledge about "every person who uses it" come from? I for example fly into Dublin quite regularly and don't have those problems.

Just as a personal note: what I really don't get is that people don't use migration tools for add-ons whose installers aren't compatible with the latest P3D yet. If there is a P3Dv4 you will start waiting for updates of all your add-ons again. So in the end you are constantly waiting and therefore constantly unhappy. With a simple small tool these problems can be easily fixed...

Hello Tom;

I have many issues with Dublin, looking at other peoples post's they are having issues with Dublin, ALL members of my VA have issues with Dublin. It actually got to the point where some of our members started buying Eiresim Dublin, which is very old and doesn't have any jet-bridges in P3D v3, so that they can at least fly in there without the horrible lag. So, i can in addition say that ALL people are having issues with Dublin-The ones that I know. 

P3D v3 is not the only reason for poorly performing Dublin. P3D V2 users reported constant OOM's and bad frames. FSX performance of Dublin is horrible as well, not only FSX, but also FSX Steam Edition (I have used both). I have yet to find a person that would say and provide a video of Dublin performing okay and lag free (Im not talking about edited video's with ENB in them).  

As far as Migration Tool- It doesn't really work well with AS Dublin. The configuration tool does not work properly, or if you will be able to open it, then it wont apply the changes. So Migration Tool is no way an answer. 

I'm in constant disbelieve with you guys (As Team), why not just admit that there is an issue with Dublin and try to fix it? Instead of blaming many users and saying "It's your system, not our the product" (Copyright Aerosoft) :) Is it really that hard? 

Tom, this is my system: I7 4790k, runs @4.4, 16Gb of ram, P3Dv3 running on an SSD, EVGA GTX 970 FTW+. I get constant 30-40 FPS in your Frankfurt scenery, Rome scenery, Zurich, Split, Ibiza, La Palma. In Dublin, i would be happy to get anything over 20. Yes, I can set my FPS on unlimited, and post screen-shots of PMDG or your AS Airbus in Dublin showing 80 FPS in external view, but that does really count because its not really reality. 

Thank you. 

Edit: I wouldnt even complain if there was another developer (beside's Eirsim) that made Dublin. I would just buy it, and would never look back on your Mega Airport Dublin product, unfortunately, you guys are the ONLY ones that have created scenery for this airport. Due to that reason, i believe that nobody else will make Dublin. Its not a perfect situation, where only one developer made Dublin and its broken. 

44 minutes ago, A340-4 said:

Hello Tom;

I have many issues with Dublin, looking at other peoples post's they are having issues with Dublin, ALL members of my VA have issues with Dublin. It actually got to the point where some of our members started buying Eiresim Dublin, which is very old and doesn't have any jet-bridges in P3D v3, so that they can at least fly in there without the horrible lag. So, i can in addition say that ALL people are having issues with Dublin-The ones that I know. 

P3D v3 is not the only reason for poorly performing Dublin. P3D V2 users reported constant OOM's and bad frames. FSX performance of Dublin is horrible as well, not only FSX, but also FSX Steam Edition (I have used both). I have yet to find a person that would say and provide a video of Dublin performing okay and lag free (Im not talking about edited video's with ENB in them).  

As far as Migration Tool- It doesn't really work well with AS Dublin. The configuration tool does not work properly, or if you will be able to open it, then it wont apply the changes. So Migration Tool is no way an answer. 

I'm in constant disbelieve with you guys (As Team), why not just admit that there is an issue with Dublin and try to fix it? Instead of blaming many users and saying "It's your system, not our the product" (Copyright Aerosoft) :) Is it really that hard? 

Tom, this is my system: I7 4790k, runs @4.4, 16Gb of ram, P3Dv3 running on an SSD, EVGA GTX 970 FTW+. I get constant 30-40 FPS in your Frankfurt scenery, Rome scenery, Zurich, Split, Ibiza, La Palma. In Dublin, i would be happy to get anything over 20. Yes, I can set my FPS on unlimited, and post screen-shots of PMDG or your AS Airbus in Dublin showing 80 FPS in external view, but that does really count because its not really reality. 

Thank you. 

Edit: I wouldnt even complain if there was another developer (beside's Eirsim) that made Dublin. I would just buy it, and would never look back on your Mega Airport Dublin product, unfortunately, you guys are the ONLY ones that have created scenery for this airport. Due to that reason, i believe that nobody else will make Dublin. Its not a perfect situation, where only one developer made Dublin and its broken. 

I Totally agree with you A340,,,TOM you must be the only one mate you should buy a lotto ticket and then you give Aerosoft money to be able to develop good airport scenery that's stable with good fps like FlyTampa,Taxi2gate If you where to go into social media sites such as Facebook and go into group like 'fsx group' and the P3D V2 and V3 group' everysingle person would tell you the same thing that it has low fps and stutter wnd OOM is always present while a Dublin,furthermore I have put a status up in the past and over 40+ people agreed with me about this scenery...we are not asking for much but just for it to have a V3 compatible and better fps while at Dublin....even Matt Davies suggests it should be fixed in his video as the area of Dublin isn't fps heavily just the airport made by Aerosoft...if you were to ask five people do they experience this at Dublin I guarantee 4/5 will said they do! and these are people who don't work in Aerosoft they would tell you the very same...hope it can be soon ...even the most powerful systems in the market isn't able to get over 30fps with ORBX,ASN on a good day with weather...I've a New system 2 weeks old:I5-6600k@4.5ghz,GTX970,8gbram,Msi z-170 MB

Plesee just update (AS team ) as I used to have an I7-4790k,GTX970 it doesn't make a difference between an I7 and an I5... I get more fps in your Heathrow than I do in your Aerosoft Dublin in my SIm (P3DV3.2.5) in the Aerosoft Airbus... In your other products like Zurich,Copenhagen I mange to get 30/40 fps but not as Dublin...(AS team) do update other airports and remake them to be better with fps stability for in-sim but they won't with Dublin as they said there is nothing wrong with it but clearly they need to get their eyes checked because every else hates the way it has stutters and low fps and as A340 said you'd are too afraid to admit it

3 hours ago, biokemisten said:

I have no problems with EIDW P3D v3 at all.

Love it!

Really? Can you share some pictures or video with the camera with the aircraft facing the terminals?

4 minutes ago, Dean_johnston said:

Really? I find it very hard to believe you! Proof,pictures or video with the camera with the aircraft facing the terminals and you won't get good performance at any position...unless you look in the opposite direction into the fields...I think your not telling the truth...it's a really terrible developed airport by the AS team 

Are you serious?

I actually get 30+ FPS now. Had to close down firefox.

28 minutes ago, biokemisten said:

Are you serious?

I actually get 30+ FPS now. Had to close down firefox.

Ok,that's fine but you said first below 30fps and then you said 30+fps but whatever you may get both depending on the weather but at least I know that your on a similar page with me about this topic

3 minutes ago, Martin Mcgrotty said:

Hi i have no problems whatsoever with AS Dublin my FPS 50 60 but then again i'm running X-Plane.

Yeah the Xplane works perfect 100% which is great but not for P3D and FSX as the performance is terrible 

57 minutes ago, g7usl said:

I too have a slide show in P3Dv.3.3.5 at AS Dublin.  I kinda regret buying it now.:hanged_s:

Unfortunately that's how it is for most people as its still only on V1.1 and it's terrible fps and stutter but hopefully they'll consider to update for more fps friendly and more stable and maybe add some nice touches like working jetways would be awesome 

Archived