iPad version of this will not allow LogIn

Pete Dowson

I've got a one year subscription, and have installed the App on my PC, though my main intention is to use it on my iPad.

After what otherwise seemed a good installation, it said that there were "some issues" and referred me to a log, which I've so far not located. However, it all seemed to work okay.

I downloaded the iPad App and installed that, and got to the LogIn page. I've now obtained and tried 4 or 5 different short codes, via the PC version, but no matter what I do it either just hangs when I click Login, or it comes up with an error at the top saying there's a problem with my account and to contact support.

BTW I've reported this using the "Contact Support" button on the LogIn page, but maybe this will be better?

Please help,

Pete

Pete,

I didn't try the short code. I downloaded my email in the iPAd and copy/pasted the serial number from my order in to the login screen and it worked. Got it working on my PC and iPad. You can try this maybe?

Dinshaw.

Just now, captdini said:

I didn't try the short code. I downloaded my email in the iPAd and copy/pasted the serial number from my order in to the login screen and it worked. Got it working on my PC and iPad. You can try this maybe?

Dinshaw.

Hmm. I'll try that. Didn't look enough room!

Pete

I have only work the PC version. When trying to log on via an Ipad or Iphone there is a message about a wrong password. How to fix? for me, the priority work on the Ipad

Archived