SUGGESTIONS (could be pinned)

rocher737

I agree, nicht mode would be nice and helpful.

I also liked the function of navigraph, where the hole separate enroute-charts are replaced by one big chart, with the opportunity to enter and display your route!

Hope the Navigraph users noticed a very nice tool called Simlink implemented recently for tracing your flight in real time on remote device. 

It might be a good idea for adding similar in NavDataPro also :)

• 2 weeks later...

Android has a market share of 88% and there is no Android App !!! ???
I can not believe it!
The web client on an Android tablet is junk and unusable in practice!
And I think most users will use an Android tablet!

• Deputy Sheriffs

It either have a certain market share or you think many users use an Android tablets. It can't be both. 

If you state those numbers it would always be a good idea to to also post a link to their source.

AS surely monitors the market and will surely revisit the decision if they think its necessary. 

And just for the record: I would like such an app very much as well, as I also think the browser version is only a bad workaround on my Samsung tablet. 

• Aerosoft

Apple tablets are the norm in aviation (and in simulation). I am sorry you feel that the web client is junk and use a lot of exclamation marks to make sure we understand your point of view. At this moment we simply do not have an Android client, but I am sure you know that our friends at navigraph do have one (but not with the charts we use).

Archived