Some suggestions to improve the product

Qseries

Hello,

I've already tested NavDataPro Charts for Windows, Mac and iOS, and it's a really great product. It's easy to use and works really nice, has a great coverage and LIDO charts are great as usual. I also like the program design and the way the menus work. 

I've just two little ideas to improve the product even further: 

- Possibility to reduce the size of the menus and fonts: In my opinion, the size of the fonts and of the menus in general is very high - so they take a lot of display space, which could be better used to display the chart bigger. On a PC that is no problem, but on small notebook display, which many use to view charts, the menus really take a lot of space. If the font size could be reduced it would allow you do display more text and have a lot more room for the chart, too. I would really appreciate such a possibility. 

- In the search function, the IATA and ICAO codes should get a priority over the names. I think most of use search for airports with the ICAO code. For example when I enter "ESSA" the charts for Arlanda Airport are displayed at the 5th position only. I would expect them to arrive first. Instead of that, "DABS, Tebessa" is displayed first, because it contains tebESSA.

Hi,

for your second suggestions just add to your search query icao

This will search only by icao. Example: icao essa

Also available:
iata

city

name

Thanks for this great product.
I have tested the PC version.
And it works great.
Could be better if you could enter the country. Like Germany, and then you see all the airstrips in Germany.

I had compared it to Navigraph, webversion and there that function works.

Greetings,

RobB

Archived