iFly 737NG P3D v3

SDFlyer

Good afternoon (and happy fathers day),

I'm not exactly sure who to ask since this is my first time trying NavDataPro, so feel free to move this question to where you see fit.  iFly just updated their 737NG series to P3D v3.3, is there a time line when NavDataPro will recognize this install path?  Thanks!

Mark

Is there a workaround so that the NavData recognizes the iFly 737NG install location in P3D v3? Or is there a manual install option?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Deputy Sheriffs

And what is the installation path for the navdata of the ifly?

Or other question: Click on "P3D" (Not P3Dv3) in Navdata Pro and check the path there, should work to.

Please login to display this image.

Otto, I keep getting: Installation competed.Error (2)

Error: File not found iFly.zip

Error: Install failed iFly 737NG Prepar3D

The same error occurs when I'm trying to update the Flight1 Mustang.  Again, I'm using "Prepar3D" in NavDataPro at your suggestion.  Install path for iFly is C:/Lockheed Martin/Prepar3D v3/iFly/737NG

For the Mustang: C:/Lockheed Martin/Prepar3D v3

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, SDFlyer said:

Error: File not found iFly.zip

looks like you didn't download the AIRAC for the iFly.

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, SDFlyer said:

OK, I see what I did.  I bought a "single data set", which means it will only work with one aircraft (essentially).

That's not correct, one dataset works with all support addons. But you have to select the addons you want to use in the NavdataPro software, otherwise they wont be downloaded.

Additionally, as soon as a new AIRAV is available, there is no longer access to the old ones.

OK, I didn't know allowing the AIRAC to update locked me out of adding other aircraft to the NavData list.

I just purchased a year subscription (4 datasets), so that means any time over the course of a year, I can update the dataset 4 times for whatever aircraft I have selected?

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can update the dataset four times in total. Let me give you an example:

• In July you have 3 addons and now you update them with AIRAC 1607, so 3 updates are left
  • In July you get a 4th addon, simply tick it in NavdataPro and donwload the dataset, still 3 updates left
  • In August you get a 5th addon, tick it in NavdataPro. If you now download AIRAC 1608, all your 5 addons are updated, but now only 2 updates are left.

Hope that makes it clear

You can update the dataset four times in total. Let me give you an example:

• In July you have 3 addons and now you update them with AIRAC 1607, so 3 updates are left
  • In July you get a 4th addon, simply tick it in NavdataPro and donwload the dataset, still 3 updates left
  • In August you get a 5th addon, tick it in NavdataPro. If you now download AIRAC 1608, all your 5 addons are updated, but now only 2 updates are left.

Hope that makes it clear

Yep, I got it now. I wish I would have known that before I purchased a new data pack, but now I get a year NavData.

Archived