Thrustmaster Flight Rudder Pedals

• Aerosoft

I tried them last weekend, did not feel bad at all. They do not seem to sturdy though, but these days clever design can make a very sturdy product feel light and flimsy. Check: https://www.reddit.com/r/hoggit/comments/4kziv7/quick_first_impressions_of_the_thrustmaster/

• Developer
On 16/6/2016 at 10:13 AM, ehasanov said:

Hi

I'm thinking to buy Thrustmaster Flight Rudder Pedals.  ( http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=13813&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight Simulation&s_language=english )

At the moment I cannot find any review.

Did somebody tried this new product.

Thanks

E.

I have these and Saitek . it is clear that the Saitek are better, but quite expensive in my view . these are very nice , they have no appearance of being robust but they are , and fulfill its function very well and are comfortable to the feet . I recommend it to you.

• 2 months later...
  • Aerosoft
2 minutes ago, ErichB said:

I've heard that the TM Rudder pedals come with a RJ12 connector.   How do you plug that into a PC motherboard?  I don't see an RJ12 connection on my PC 

There is a standard USB connector, don't worry.

• Developer
There is a good quality price relation.

It is tough and hard material with good finish.

In my opinion, I think the only fault I find is that you can not graduate resistance .

But you get used to the fast , it has an acceptable degree of resistance, it has USB connection USB connection 

I have several weeks using it and I'm happy with it for the price I would recommend. 

I have several weeks using it and I'm happy with it for the price I would recommend.

Please login to display this image.

On 16/6/2016 at 10:13 AM, ehasanov said:

Hi

I'm thinking to buy Thrustmaster Flight Rudder Pedals.  ( http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=13813&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight Simulation&s_language=english )

At the moment I cannot find any review.

Did somebody tried this new product.

Thanks

E.

On 13/9/2016 at 2:39 PM, ErichB said:

Great, thanks

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

BTW, I tried these this weekend and they are pretty much okay. Good value for money for sure!

Archived