Can't find update 1.03 for MA Zurich 2.0

Agrippa

Folks,

the aersosoft-launcher tells me, there is an update (1.03) for MA Zurich V2.0 but it seems I can't get it.

I purchased mine (1.02) via JustFlight.com and have a valid serial, so I tried the aersosoft update database but present there is only 1.02.

What can I do?

Regards Michael

• 4 weeks later...
vor 6 Stunden , MartinM sagte:

Strange, I got 1.03 in my customer center and I was wondering what the changelog is. any news?

vor 6 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

I'll try to find out.

Here is what I found out after having installed Zurich V1.03 (changelog):

1.03    new AirportController; The new texture makes sure that the red stop bars won´t switch to green.They will now simply turn off. There´s no such thing as green stop bars in reality.

But what makes me wondering is that there is an update and nobody knows about it.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi

Is it recommended to uninstall 1.02 before installing 1.03 or can one just install 1.03 over the older version?

Cheers

Greg

• 1 month later...
On 13.7.2016 at 21:13, gmeyer sagte:

Hi

Is it recommended to uninstall 1.02 before installing 1.03 or can one just install 1.03 over the older version?

Cheers

Greg

Let me know..! Answer..???

Thanks..

Archived