Zurich V2. Missing autogen on approach. P3D V3

Please help solve problem with missing  autogen around LSZH on arrival in P3DV3. If I'm starting in Zurich, there is no problem. Autogen does not disappear.

The problem is only when I arrive in this airport. The problem starts only on final before landing. In approximately 7 miles.

Please login to display this image.

Airport Controller works, the tree is between 32 and 34 in place and the light works. But missing  autogen .

Helo, flusi748

Yes, I have installed FTX Global, FTX OLC EU and FTX Vector. And of course I have installed the latest library (160528). I did a relatively short flight from Rome, but not in default ( Aerosoft). And made a very short flight from  Milan, but by default.

I think I found the culprit. I disabled LSZH_Docking.off the autogen returned.

Can someone from Aerosoft comment on this xxx_Docking.bgl's please? As it was already one of the reasons to provoke autogen troubles at EDDF v2 and people removing/renaming it solved the issues, I wonder what the purpose of this .bgl is, as neither here nor in the EDDF v2 threads people removing/renaming it reported any disadvantage from doing so...

Having both Zurich and Frankfurt v2 ( P3Dv3 ) I also would like to know if I need to disable xxx.Docking.bgl files ?

I use photo scenery from MSE + OpenVFR custom autogen on top of it.

For other regions where I do not have photoscenery I use FTX Global. 

Need to check Zurich, but in Frankfurt v2 the autogen problem is solved with the new v2.08 (no need to disable xxx.docking.bgl anymore). I use VFR Germany and disabled the aerial.bgl in the terrain folder.

• 9 months later...

Did you end up finding a solution to this?

I have the same issue, when you fly to Zurich there is no autogen surrounding the scenery, except for the inner part between RW14/16, if you then disable docking.bgl and reload without restarting the sim, the autogen appears as it should. Or if you load the airport fresh it also appears as it should.

All orbx products is below Zurich in the lib.

Zurich V2 V1.04 in P3D V3.4 HF3.

• 1 month later...

I too was just about to post about this....something needs to be done about this file (docking.bgl) that causes the loss of autogen on approach please.

Theres already issues with the scenery causing a highway to disappear on the Northeast side of the airport that still havent been addressed (when the scenery is deactivated the highway appears again), the above is just another nail in the coffin when it comes to Zurich it seems.

In regards to the missing highway which has been mentioned before in picture 1 you can see the highway is visible with default Zurich in its entirety

In picture 2 you can see the cars driving on grass where the highway should be with Zurich v2 enabled

And in picture 3 you can see where the highway stops and disappears and just about make out the cars moving on grass textures where the road should be...

This is alongside runway 32/14 encase theres any confusion...

Archived