Berlin Tegel X - Winter texture issue

skipy33

Hello,

I just installed Tegel X and it's a very nice scenery except the staic jetways ;-). But I have an issue when switching to winter or autumn: It seems a texture is missing as I get black marks on the apron (see picture enclosed). Any idea of the problem? In spring or summer no problem at all (so I can use it 3 months left...).

Skip.

Please login to display this image.

Hi All,

Noone can check if the problem occurs too? Only by day in winter or fall season with 1.01.

I raised a ticket to Aerosoft. No answer yet.

Thanks. Skip.

• Aerosoft

Hello,

did you install the scenery with admin rights? Can you check if the files are in the folder? My texture folder in P3D\aerosoft\Airport Berlin-Tegel\Texture contains 1.011 files.

Jonas

Hi Jonas,

Yes I've admin rights and my Fsx is on a dedicated drive & folder.

I use Fsx Acceleration (not P3D as you do) and my Berlin texture folder contains 1.023 files all dated 18/05/2016 09:00.

Regards,

Skip.

Hi again,

I performed some tests and I think the problem is around EDDT_Dirt6.dds not displayed in fall/winter. In Spring/Summer I have dirt on the apron.

If I replaced it with renamed EDDT_Dirt5.dds I get touchdown tires tracks on the apron in spring/summer and black squares in fall/winter.

Skip.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello? Someone here?

Fall season will be there soon and I still have a bug with texture displaying black during day time in winter and fall season. Anyone can confirm the problem on Fsx Acceleration?

Skip.

Hello,

I quickly checked EDDT in my FSX and I can confirm your problem with the black apron textures at fall and winter at day time. I also have 1'023 files installed in my texture folder.

This brings me to the conclusion that it's not an installation problem but that there is something wrong with the scenery. May I ask Aerosoft to check this issue and to report back? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Daniel

7 hours ago, daschla said:

Hello,

I quickly checked EDDT in my FSX and I can confirm your problem with the black apron textures at fall and winter at day time. I also have 1'023 files installed in my texture folder.

This brings me to the conclusion that it's not an installation problem but that there is something wrong with the scenery. May I ask Aerosoft to check this issue and to report back? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for this confirmation :). I opened a ticket to Aerosoft support but it has been closed with a refund proposal. Personaly I don't want to be refund as this new Tegel X is nicer than the previous version. So yes please declare the same issue to Aerosoft. Perhaps they'll manage to join the developper for him to correct the bug.

Regards, Skip.

vor 18 Stunden , skipy33 sagte:

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for this confirmation :). I opened a ticket to Aerosoft support but it has been closed with a refund proposal. Personaly I don't want to be refund as this new Tegel X is nicer than the previous version. So yes please declare the same issue to Aerosoft. Perhaps they'll manage to join the developper for him to correct the bug.

Regards, Skip.

Hello Skip,

Thanks a lot for your post above. I am currently on holidays but I will check this with Aerosoft when I am back next week and I will report what they proposed to me. I find it pretty strange to just offer a refund but not to be able to find a solution to the problem with the black textures. There might be a lot of useres of FSX who have the same problem but just couldn't figure it out because they were only flying in spring or summer time at the moment. I dont' hesitate to spend money on good sceneries so I would prefer a hot fix than just a refund. Maybe Aerosoft will have an open ear for that because Berlin Tegel X might be widely used in their main selling market Germany.

Kind regards,

Daniel

Archived