The new easyjet livery

chris1324

On 3/6/2016 at 7:18 PM, chris1324 said:

Hey holger

Could it be possible to make the new easyjet livery for the a320. like you have done with the a319. 

It's okay i got plenty of time

On 3.6.2016 at 19:18, chris1324 sagte:

Hey holger

Could it be possible to make the new easyjet livery for the a320. like you have done with the a319. 

hello,

I think this livery is already done ;)

vor 4 Minuten, PatrickZ sagte:

It is now, but it wasn't when the request was made. This is what it says when you look at the date:

Submitted Yesterday at 4:20 PM

Hi,

Yes I know, but I just wanted to point out, that this livery is now available.

On 16.6.2016 at 10:23, chris1324 sagte:

Hey Maxplane1

I have tried that livery but it could't be install in the livery manager. And i had problems too when installed manually 

Hey chris124,

- at first you have to copie the texture folder (Texture.Easyjet_G-EZTR) into the "Aerosoft Airbus A320 CFM" Folder.

- Therafter you have to add the .cfg entry, written in the in the Readme, into the aircraft.cfg, and replace the "xx" with the folowing number in your aircraft list.

- Finnaly you have to copie the texture.cfg of a default livery intro the EasyJet-Texture Folder.

Best regards

Maximilian

9 hours ago, Maxplane1 said:

Hey chris124,

- at first you have to copie the texture folder (Texture.Easyjet_G-EZTR) into the "Aerosoft Airbus A320 CFM" Folder.

- Therafter you have to add the .cfg entry, written in the in the Readme, into the aircraft.cfg, and replace the "xx" with the folowing number in your aircraft list.

- Finnaly you have to copie the texture.cfg of a default livery intro the EasyJet-Texture Folder.

Best regards

Maximilian

Hey maximilian 

Thanks for the advise for instlling the plane. Sounds like i'm a noob now. I was missing step 3. So now i understand. 

And finally thanks again

Archived