FSX compatibility questions

Jan R. Storelvmo

Hi Aerosoft!

I have a few questions regarding FSX compatibility for some old FS2004 products. Will the following sceneries for FS2004 be made compatible in FSX in the near future:

- Wonderful Madeira (great scenery)

- Spanish Airports vol 1&2

- Life in Elba (great scenery by the way)

- Balearic Islands and Gibraltar (love these spanish islands)

- Casablanca

- Islands of Malta

And some questions regarding airplanes and helicopters for FS2004 in FSX:

- Piper Cheyenne (probably the best turboprop GA aircraft for FS9)

- Sikorsky Blackhawk (love this helicopter, best ever for FS2004)

And by the way, do you have any information if Flight Environment will be FSX compatible in the near future?

Thanks.

Hello Jan-Reidar,

A lot of the sceneries you mention are by 3rd party developers and we dont have much control over whether they upgrade there products for FSX, you may want to peruse there individual forums to see if they are doing this.

As for Casablanca I will find out for you as its one of ours.

As for the Cheyenne they will be making an FSX capable version but if you cant wait you can port the one over now but wont have all the FSX features.

See this post here for more info.

The Seahawk I believe is also being done at some stage.

Ok, thank you for answers. Sorry for mixing together addons by Aerosoft and others. Just a little missunderstanding from my side. So, I guess it's time to go hunt for these developers forums :D Also good to hear about the Black Hawk and Cheyenne that they are being updated.