Mega Airport Rome SODE Jetways missing with latest Update

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello, firs

On 12. Juni 2016 at 01:56, Speedbird ATC sagte:

Just so you know, the old version of SODE did not have a folder in program data. It also did not have a simobjects folder in the FS root folder. If you ask me, all products that used the older version of SODE need an update...

I think I may have found the problem. The old version of SODE had its files in the FS root directory. The new version uses program data. For some reason, now SODE requires all jetway data in its own simobjects folder, rather then the MSFS simobjects/misc folder. Aerosoft Rome and other products still target the old folders. To fix the problem, just copy the .xml file into the SODE program data folder, and all the MKstudios jetways from the simobjects misc folder into the SODE sim objects folder. However, it appears that the jetways are incompatible with SODE 1.33. After pressing TAB-S, SODE simply says that there are no triggerable objects within 12km. GSX completely ignores the jetways as well.

Hi, with the versions of LIRF 1.02 and MYNN 1.01 the new SODE structure (1.3x) is supported. So no need for moving files.

If you have the newest SODE 1.33 and the newest Airports all should be fine.

But:

You have to check if there is something wrong in the config files.

exe.xml

dll.xml

simobjects.cfg (p3d)

fsx.cfg (fsx)

check in the .cfg files that your SODE simobjets folder ( program data) is correct registered and that the counting of this entry's is free of errors.

if you run p3d be aware that there are 2 of each xml files. Only in one of each pair should be the SODE entry's. 

'exe.xml' from %appdata% location

'exe.xml' from %programdata% location

also for dll.xml

I suggest:

-Uninstall LIRF and MYNN.

-Uninstall SODE. 

-Ceck/clear all entry's in files and folders from remaining things. Also the simobjets folder in fs root. There should be no more files from the airports in the simobjets fs root folder. Otherwise you will it have double, and that would maybe lead to errors.

-delete SODE folder in fs root if present

-Install newest SODE, use the provided register tool.

-install newest airports.

P.S.

1. Using old version of airports with copying files together with SODE 1.3x might work. But the jetways will not move and only be shown. Because they were not compiled using the SODE 1.3x SDK.

2. You should not use SODE 1.2x and 1.3x together, because that leads to problems.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hello aerosoft.i'm having problem with jetways of Mega Airport Rome...pls fix the jetways error..also when installed this addon i have to add it manualy.if there are any update available for fix these error plz help me to know.i have the 1.01 version.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 20.9.2016 at 21:20, Foysal30 sagte:

hello aerosoft.i'm having problem with jetways of Mega Airport Rome...pls fix the jetways error..also when installed this addon i have to add it manualy.if there are any update available for fix these error plz help me to know.i have the 1.01 version.

Hi, you should check my last post in this topic. The current version of Rome (LIRF) is 1.02. If you use 1.01 with SODE 1.3x it will not work.

Btw, you should run the installers as admin.

Edit:

The latest SODE is 1.40

http://sode.12bpilot.ch/

On 25/09/2016 at 10:18 AM, masterhawk said:

Hi, you should check my last post in this topic. The current version of Rome (LIRF) is 1.02. If you use 1.01 with SODE 1.3x it will not work.

Btw, you should run the installers as admin.

Edit:

The latest SODE is 1.40

http://sode.12bpilot.ch/

is it released sir?thnx a lot for reply

Archived