AES 1.50, more airports and more vehicles

• Aerosoft

Airport Enhancement Services 1.50 is available and we call it a milestone release. Why? Because AES now has a full set of service vehicles. Check out the images and you will see a lot of them. It could be that there are a few collisions with scenery in the older serviced airports but these will be solved in future updates (by now you see that this is an ongoing project). Apart from the new vehicles three new airports are covered:

Simwings:

LFPG - Paris CDG (5 Credits)

German Airports:

EDDG - Münster-Osnabrück 2007 (1 Credit)

EDDK - Köln-Bonn (2 Credits)

Note for EDDK:

The AES Version of EDDK is based on the new Release of GAP2 Koln-Bonn 2007, which is not available yet. So please don’t check and activate this airport, before you have installed the new scenery (we expect a release shortly).

Product Page: http://www.aerosoft-shop2.com/products/aes/aes.html

150_01.jpg

150_02.jpg

150_03.jpg

150_04.jpg

150_05.jpg

Dear Mathjiskok.......i already installed the latest base pack and purchased new credits which I applied to Paris CDG. Most of the time I use the planes from Overland World Airlines, but when I load those heavies aircraft, I'm not getting the huge cargo loaders and only get the service trucks to serve food for my passengers. If I load the medium aircrafts, I do get the whole package including the air-stairs, but the baggage loader doesn't go up to the level of my cargo doors as shown in your pictures. Is this normal or should I re-install the base pack? Please help me in this matter.

Other than the problems I've posted, I think the people at Aerosoft has done a wonderful job to the flight simmers of the world with this product. They have made improvements and are still working to improve more to this product. Just a suggestion, maybe you can add a fuel truck and maybe a maintenance truck when we open the engines for aircrafts from 50N and Meljet.

Keep up the great work! This is definitely a Five Star Platinum products recommended for all level of flight simmers.

Thank you!

• Aerosoft
Dear Mathjiskok.......i already installed the latest base pack and purchased new credits which I applied to Paris CDG. Most of the time I use the planes from Overland World Airlines, but when I load those heavies aircraft, I'm not getting the huge cargo loaders and only get the service trucks to serve food for my passengers. If I load the medium aircrafts, I do get the whole package including the air-stairs, but the baggage loader doesn't go up to the level of my cargo doors as shown in your pictures. Is this normal or should I re-install the base pack? Please help me in this matter.

Other than the problems I've posted, I think the people at Aerosoft has done a wonderful job to the flight simmers of the world with this product. They have made improvements and are still working to improve more to this product. Just a suggestion, maybe you can add a fuel truck and maybe a maintenance truck when we open the engines for aircrafts from 50N and Meljet.

Keep up the great work! This is definitely a Five Star Platinum products recommended for all level of flight simmers.

Thank you!

Lucifer, are you sure you have configured the location of the doors correctly?

I downloaded the AES 1.5 and installed it to my 1.40. I also had bought some credits to add some fly Tampa scenery. But now it tells me Scripting Modules missing on PC, contact support.

1.50 is also not available on the USA and Canada site.

I love this product but now I have nothing. Please help.

:cry:

Dear Mathjiskok........I have solved the problem. It seems that I have put the cargo doors as unavailable on some of my overland aircrafts :oops: Now they're all configured!

It's great having these service trucks as they add more realism to my airports. Hope you and the team for AES will consider my suggestion for a fuel truck & maintenance vehicles :idea:

Thanks for your support & advices :D

• Aerosoft
Dear Mathjiskok........I have solved the problem. It seems that I have put the cargo doors as unavailable on some of my overland aircrafts :oops: Now they're all configured!

It's great having these service trucks as they add more realism to my airports. Hope you and the team for AES will consider my suggestion for a fuel truck & maintenance vehicles :idea:

Thanks for your support & advices :D

We'll certainly look at these new vehicles and good to know the issue is solved.

• Aerosoft
I downloaded the AES 1.5 and installed it to my 1.40. I also had bought some credits to add some fly Tampa scenery. But now it tells me Scripting Modules missing on PC, contact support.

1.50 is also not available on the USA and Canada site.

I love this product but now I have nothing. Please help.

:cry:

Thanks for notifying it is not on the US/Canadian sections, we'll solve that.

I understand your error did NOT occur with the 140 version but does with the 150 version?

hi oliver

i cant get version 1.50 to work in fltsim 2004 when i use the keys on ctrl-shift-w nothing is happening can you please advise.?

thankyou

david.

that is correct the V1.40 worked like a charm but it's the 1.50 that does not. Also when I start FS9 and go to an airport for AES I get a red Banner that tells me to reinstall 1.50. I tried that and it still does not work. I also have no gates at any of the fly Tampa scenery at all.

Hello ..This addon gets better with every upgrade....Lots of nice addon vehicles and great detail (stabilizer jacks under trucks). Baggage conveyer belts line up with cargo doors and all vehicles drive away after preparing for departure.. Thanks again for adding more realism to this hobby..Regards..TH

hi oliver

i cant get version 1.50 to work in fltsim 2004 when i use the keys on ctrl-shift-w nothing is happening can you please advise.?

thankyou

david.

I'm not Oliver, but exactly the same thing happened to me... Can you go into the "VistaMare" drop down menu in FS, "Change Key Assignments" and check that the function "Cycle transp. interf. windows" is assigned to "CTRL+SHIFT+W"

Mine had mysteriously remapped to CTRL-SHIFT-E and I never did find out why, but everything has worked fine since I corrected it. ;)

Cheers,

Ian P.