Please note that if you upgrade your monitor from i.e. 1920x1080 to one of these; this will also impact your performance! To get similar performance you will probably need a new graphics card as well.

• Aerosoft

I do not agree. The amount of pixels has a very limited on FPS in FSX (or in this case P3d V3,2)

Resolution 3440x1440 -> average 49 fps

Resolution 320x200 -> average 55 fps

Please login to display this image.

• 4 weeks later...

I once had a BenQ monitor, but it wasn't the best I ever had. The resulution was good, but the colors were a bit flat and it was impossible to improve this in the settings. It might have been that single monitor that was faulty, but never BenQ for me again. Better spend a little more on a good brand.

23 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I strongly suggest you check out 3440x1440 screens, they are really what any game needs.

Hi Mathijs, How the the Airbus cockpit look with the curved screen?

• Aerosoft
6 hours ago, Gregory said:

Hi Mathijs, How the the Airbus cockpit look with the curved screen?

Well, of course I might not be the best choice to ask but I think it looks great. Always hated using dual monitors, this is just a hell of a lot better.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well, of course I might not be the best choice to ask but I think it looks great. Always hated using dual monitors, this is just a hell of a lot better.

Thanks! Now I have to save up for a ultra wide screen.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I ended up getting a ASUS 2K 27 inch monitor. (Couldn't afford a 32in) I am very happy with the detail and look of the graphics! My A320 never looked better!!

Archived