How soon to AES 1.5 release?

Cris B.

• Developer
Hello,

Do I need to buy another creditpack to get the update to 1.50?

Thanks in advance,

Rob de Vries

No,

if you don't want to add the new airports to Full mode, you can download the installer for free from the productpage and install it. The Service-Vehicles are available on all you airports, which are activated or free.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Aerosoft

Gentlemen as I am enroute and do not have FS2004 installed on my laptop I can't make screenshots of the new 1.50 version, would somebody be so kind to make some shots of the aircraft with the new service vehicles? I promise a few free credit packs to people who can help me out here.

Gentlemen as I am enroute and do not have FS2004 installed on my laptop I can't make screenshots of the new 1.50 version, would somebody be so kind to make some shots of the aircraft with the new service vehicles? I promise a few free credit packs to people who can help me out here.

Hi Mathijs

look here ... Oliver has done it! http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=11086

Hi Everyone,

Mathijs, safe travels! Oliver, Thank you SO much as always!

One quick question, does anyone know where the US users can d/l? On the US page it still shows V1.40.

Thanks in advance,

-Paul

Hmmm,

Looks like all of the sites except for USA and Canada have already been updated to 1.50. USA and Canada still show 1.40. Are the installers the same or do we need to actually be patient and wait? Heaven forbid that!!!

Thanks,

-Paul

• Developer
Hmmm,

Looks like all of the sites except for USA and Canada have already been updated to 1.50. USA and Canada still show 1.40. Are the installers the same or do we need to actually be patient and wait? Heaven forbid that!!!

Thanks,

-Paul

Go to the eurpean site or direct here http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/aes/AES-...rtPack-V150.zip

The installer is allways the same.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Here we are again . . . . .

Here's my contribution of a screenshot, and the updates are AWESOME! :)

Shot taken at Flytampa's KSEA before departing for WSSS, using the Good old PMDG747 in the Singapore tropical Megatop colours :)

fs92007-04-1314-34-56-68.jpg