New feature

harpsi

Hi O. Pabst,

I have an idea which is maybe not possible. If this idea would be possible, then we would have a perfect airport :D

How about pushback procedures and moving gates for all AI aircrafts parked at a certain airport? It means that the pushback procedure with the car and the moving gate would be applied to all aircrafts and it menas maybe that sometimes we have to wait for the truck because she is busy with another aircraft. Think about it :)

harpsi

• Developer

Hi,

as wrote in the docu, when it would be possible, I had done it.

At the moment, I have no access to any AI data, but maybe that will change sometime.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Hi Oliver,

I was messing around in flightsim and an idea came to mind. Is it possible to amend or update the "set aircraft parameters" part of AES to cater a little bit more for Cargo aircraft? For example; allowing users to put a cargo door location not only on the right side of the airplane but in the front (747F) and on the left side (757, 767, A310 freighters etc.). It would really be awesome after a long freight run to park a 747-400F open up the big nose section and have the AES cargo thing (I don't know the name) roll up like the regular right sided ones (will)do.

• Developer

Hi,

yes, with one of the next version (not 1.50) we will enhance the parameters for the aircraft, because the existing will not detailed for use of smaller aircraft, like Atr, where the door for cargo is on the left side as well or the MD80, where the catering can/must use the Door 2L for loding.

But therefor we need a change in the Intelliscene modules and that take a littlebit long to realise.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Awesome!!! You are the man Oliver. Hey, keep an eye out for Microsoft officials taking a snipe at u:lol:. Alot more people will be sticking to FS9 because of AES. I personally won't be switching now untill a quadcore 6 Ghz (at an acceptable price) machine hits the market. By then we'll be up to AES version 7.5 with realistic ATC and 3D passengers :D . All jokes aside, the appreciation for your hard work can hardly be put into words, keep up the great work man and keep those updates coming. :D

Dre wrote :

Awesome!!! You are the man Oliver. Hey, keep an eye out for Microsoft officials taking a snipe at u. Alot more people will be sticking to FS9 because of AES. I personally won't be switching now untill a quadcore 6 Ghz (at an acceptable price) machine hits the market. By then we'll be up to AES version 7.5 with realistic ATC and 3D passengers . All jokes aside, the appreciation for your hard work can hardly be put into words, keep up the great work man and keep those updates coming.

Well said ! Nothing more, nothing less. :wink:

Best

Gwidon

Awesome!!! You are the man Oliver. Hey, keep an eye out for Microsoft officials taking a snipe at u:lol:. Alot more people will be sticking to FS9 because of AES. I personally won't be switching now untill a quadcore 6 Ghz (at an acceptable price) machine hits the market. By then we'll be up to AES version 7.5 with realistic ATC and 3D passengers :D . All jokes aside, the appreciation for your hard work can hardly be put into words, keep up the great work man and keep those updates coming. :D

Lol just buy credits guys :D:D:D:D:D