Mega Airport Frankfurt v2 VAS Use

On 25/05/2016 at 9:51 PM, FWAviation said:

I regret very much to report that I might be one of the very few users (if not even the only one) who just encountered an OOM using EDDF v2 (in FSX:SP2). In addition, my average frames were only around 10 (rather below 10) and therefore I encountered quite a lot of stuttering all the way through from taxiing onto runway 25C to taking off, doing a traffic pattern around the airport, then landing on runway 25R and taxiing down the whole apron up to Terminal 2. I must admit that due to the amazing details in this scenery, I watched my plane (the Aerosoft A320 in Lufthansa colours) from external view and tilted the view a lot of times - and when I tilted it some more while passing the eastern end of Terminal 2, I got the OOM.

I guess my system (and not the scenery) is to blame - it's a rather "medium-sized" laptop which is not highly suitable for high-end gaming, but so far, I never had an OOM just by using an airport scenery. Now I must find some way to make that scenery run at least half as smoothly as on many other users' computers... I guess that after installing high-end scenery after high-end scenery and other high-end add-ons like the PMDG 777, I finally broke my FSX... :(

Just wanted to report this, and despite all those problems, I must say that the scenery simply looks amazing and the amount of details is breathtaking. Frankfurt Airport really is a beast full of many, many different buildings and structures - so it's no miracle that my system couldn't cope with it anymore. The German Airports team sure took a huge amount of effort in creating this scenery, so kudos!

Hi mate, I am sorry to inform you, but OOM errors have absolutely nothing to do with your computer specifications.( I am just speaking about OOM, Framerate has to do with your computer specifications) VAS is a big problem on FSX because it is a 32 bit software, which menas it can only deal with 2^32 bits = 4Gb, so if the combination of addons you have installed on FSX surpasses those 4Gb you get an OOM error, So needless to say Frankfurt V2.0 is a really heavy addon, and i cannot use it. Everytime i try to land there, i get an OOM error few seconds after touchdown, or when approaching gates. I am also running, Aerosoft Airbus, FTX ORBX global+ Vector+ OpenLC Europe, Flying from another Aerosoft Airport and using Active Sky next. The framerate is good, it never goes below 30 fps until a few seconds before i get the OOM. Is there anything i can do to improve the VAS usage on Frankfurt Airport? Has any update been released since the debut version?

I hope someone can help me with this problem, because it is really anoying not being able to use Frankfurt. I am only able to take off from frankfurt.

PC Specs:

Intel i7 6700k

Nvidia GTX 980

32 Gb of ram

512 Gb SSD Pci Express

1Tb HDD

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are many in this thread that advices FSX users to get P3D instead. Ive looked at P3D and as I understand there are no default airliner Aircraft in it. Is that right? I dont want to pay for massive and vas heavy Aircraft that need reading a 200 page manual to understand and learn. In FSX SE I mainly fly default Boeing 737, Bombardier crj700, Airbus A321 (with ELAC turned off for better control) + freeware MD83 and Airbus A340. I havent bought Frankfurt yet after reading this thread. Ive never had an OOM yet but payware Airports that get me some problem when arriving, like Black Squares, missing Lightning buildings etc, are Essa Arlanda, EKCH Kastrup and a few others with most or all features in config tool on. But then I pause, escape and continue flying and everything loads correctly. Have my settings pretty high. FPS set at 30 and it has never gone under. I7-6700K 4.2 GHZ OC, 16 GB RAM, GTX 980ti.

Finally bought Mega Frankfurt and made my first flight from Berlin Brandenburg to Frankfurt. It Went well, no problem when arriving whatsoever. Aircraft was Boeing 737 fw slightly better than the default, all megaairports (around 20 in Europé) and other addons turned on, Ftx Global, HD trees, Hd Airports, 2010 global. Some settings: Airline density 70%,LOD at max, Scenery complexity max, Autogen very dense, FPS at 30. This shows that a good system on FSX SE can handle airports like Frankfurt and Stockholm Arlanda without OOMs. At least with default Aircraft.

On 10/30/2016 at 10:03 AM, Galax17 said:

but payware Airports that get me some problem when arriving, like Black Squares, missing Lightning buildings etc, are Essa Arlanda, EKCH Kastrup and a few others with most or all features in config tool on. But then I pause, escape and continue flying and everything loads correctly. Have my settings pretty high. FPS set at 30 and it has never gone under. I7-6700K 4.2 GHZ OC, 16 GB RAM, GTX 980ti.

I have basically the same system specs as you have (6700K @4.5/16GB/980Ti) but if you get black squares, missing buildings, etc there is something seriously wrong with your system (and/or settings).
I only fly to payware airports (like ESSA and EKCH) and mostly with PMDG aircraft and never experienced black squares and other issue like you described.
I would check the temperature of both your CPU/GPU.

PS:

I use P3D instead of FSX. 
P3D does include some default aircraft but indeed no tubes. Nevertheless I think you can use the default FSX planes in P3D as well.

1 hour ago, Egbert Drenth said:

I have basically the same system specs as you have (6700K @4.5/16GB/980Ti) but if you get black squares, missing buildings, etc there is something seriously wrong with your system (and/or settings).
I only fly to payware airports (like ESSA and EKCH) and mostly with PMDG aircraft and never experienced black squares and other issue like you described.

PS:

P3D does include some default aircraft but indeed no tubes. Nevertheless I think you can use the default FSX planes in P3D as well.

Ive read the whole thread and compared to others my system seems to work pretty fine. Arriving at Frankfurt from Berlin Brandenburg worked flawlessy. Black Squares and missing lightining loads after some seconds and mainly happen at the latest Arlanda which seems to be a problematic Airport for many. I´ll stick to FSX SE but understand that real life pilots and others want better Aircraft. Im pretty new to flightsim, started with it june by bying FSX SE:

For exemple Dubai from fly tampa. Is a big airport, i have 4 photoreal scenery in that zone that are huge:

-REALWORLD SCENERY - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES SUPERHD VOL. 1

-REALWORLD SCENERY - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES SUPERHD VOL. 2

-REALWORLD SCENERY - QATAR SUPERHD - FSX P3D

-REALWORLD SCENERY - BAHRAIN - ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION PHOTO REAL GROUND SCENERY FSX

I have some scenery airport in that zone also:

-FLYTAMPA - DUBAI REBOOTED

-SIMBREEZE - ABU DHABI OMAA FSX

-TAXI2GATE - HAMAD INTL AIRPORT FSX 

-REALWORLD SCENERY - BAHRAIN - ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION PHOTO REAL GROUND SCENERY FSX

With all this i never have a OOM problem on approach or whatever. And this is just a example, I have many more payware scenery addons.

Because i do not have OOM with the other scenery, I think the problem is EDDF v2, no my settings.

• Aerosoft

But you simply ignore the possible additional causes that are unavoidable. Again, see here:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/112271-mega-airport-frankfurt-v2-vas-use/&page=7#comment-775134

If you want to compare Dubai and Frankfurt, it's there. If you feel the base load of the sim should be the same in Dubai/Abu/Hamad/Bahrain compared to Frankfurt you will have to speak to the people who made the sim. They used the memory there, not our add-on. In fact, Frankfurt uses less than ANY of the add-ons you mention.

There are no plans to simplify this airport to make it easier on VAS. Doing so in any measurable form would mean removing major parts of the scenery and even then a lot of people would have issues due to the base load the scenery has to handle there. Last week I asked a customer who had a very very long email conversation with my support team on this issue to repeat the flight that guaranteed him to OOM using default Frankfurt from FSX:Steam. He got an OOM on approach. 

Now that said, we have tens of thousands of customers who do NOT get memory issues. Personally I have not seen an OOM in years in P3D (I do have them in FSX:SP2) because I am cautious in add-ons and settings and because I hate OOMs. I actively avoid them. I fully understand other people feel different, they do not mind living a bit close to the edge. But that means that in some conditions you run over the edge. Blame Windows 32 bit. I am really sorry to say it like this, but if people ignore facts like you do, a conversation is very hard.

Do the experiments I did and you will fully understand the issue. Now for you the solution might be a castrated scenery of Frankfurt but that is a solution we do not like. Basically because the sim offers all the settings to castrate the scenery yourself. If your setup can't handle the memory load, the memory load has to be lowered. Now we can do that by simplifying and deleting a lot of things or you can do with your sliders. What sounds more logical? In the meantime all the other people who do not have memory issues can leave the sliders right and enjoy the scenery as the developers intended.

This issue has been hashed over at least 6 times by now. But let me say it one more time to be 100% clear. There are no plans to remove or simplify objects to lower VAS use. You can do those things yourself, you don't need us for that. I am really sorry if you are unhappy about this reply, but it is the best I can do. There won't be any other. 

vor 2 Stunden , Galax17 sagte:

Finally bought Mega Frankfurt and made my first flight from Berlin Brandenburg to Frankfurt. It Went well, no problem when arriving whatsoever. Aircraft was Boeing 737 fw slightly better than the default, all megaairports (around 20 in Europé) and other addons turned on, Ftx Global, HD trees, Hd Airports, 2010 global. Some settings: Airline density 70%,LOD at max, Scenery complexity max, Autogen very dense, FPS at 30. This shows that a good system on FSX SE can handle airports like Frankfurt and Stockholm Arlanda without OOMs. At least with default Aircraft.

That last sentence may be the key - a "default" or most freeware aircraft don't use up as many VAS (easy some 100MB less) as the more complex ones (PMDG, AS Airbus, FSL, ...) so with using them you will have to compromise

vor 2 Stunden , Egbert Drenth sagte:

PS:

second that - I've a "lighter system and none of these problems - did you "tweak" something like "affinitymask or "fiber_frames" ?

Do you use DX10 without the DX10fixer?

vor 19 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Do the experiments I did and you will fully understand the issue. Now for you the solution might be a castrated scenery of Frankfurt but that is a solution we do not like. Basically because the sim offers all the settings to castrate the scenery yourself. If your setup can't handle the memory load, the memory load has to be lowered. Now we can do that by simplifying and deleting a lot of things or you can do with your sliders. What sounds more logical? In the meantime all the other people who do not have memory issues can leave the sliders right and enjoy the scenery as the developers intended.

This issue has been hashed over at least 6 times by now. But let me say it one more time to be 100% clear. There are no plans to remove or simplify objects to lower VAS use. You can do those things yourself, you don't need us for that. I am really sorry if you are unhappy about this reply, but it is the best I can do. There won't be any other. 

Your advice to reduce settings and/or active sceneries is fair enough. But then I still don't understand why I still got a huge VAS load already back then in May (see below) even when having switched off all other add-on sceneries and having non-maxed out settings. Yes, I understand that the Frankfurt region has, compared to other world regions, a higher VAS use already by its nature. But so does London - and strangely enough, I'm able to run Aerosoft's Heathrow Xtended together with UK2000's Gatwick, Luton, Stansted and London City add-ons without getting OOMs while flying from, to and around London. VAS use is quite high there and FPS rather low, of course - but it's still perfectly flyable.

So there's a very good reason why this issue has been hashed over at least 6 times by now: Because even if one follows your advice to reduce settings, EDDF v2 still is an unproportionally VAS-hungry add-on - at least in FSX. It might also be interesting for you or the developers to examine whether there are any incompatibilities with FTX Global Base, a very common add-on for many flightsimmers (apparently including me and many other FSX users who have VAS problems with EDDF). In the end, there must be a reason why EDDF v2 is so much more demanding in FSX than other add-on sceneries and also than its own P3D version even if settings and activated sceneries are turned down/switched off.

And I have to point out again that its performance in FSX seems to be a wholly different affair than in P3D - since you used P3D in September for your demonstration (including the Dubai/Frankfurt comparison).

I know it's frustrating to deal with such issues and repeated questions about them. But just imagine how frustrated we paying customers are after half a year in which we couldn't properly use the add-on we paid for even after following your advice.

• Aerosoft

I am sorry FWAviation, as far as I am aware there is no work planned on this for the reasons I outlined. I have repeated these experiments in FSX:SP2 and other then that you get less usable mem in all situations because of the horrible memory management of FSX, the idea is completely the same. There is no 'error', there is no massive inefficient use of the memory, the simple fact is that it is very complex airport in a highly complex environment. The only 'fix' would be to remove or simplify objects and as said that is something you can do yourself. 

You are looking for a solution that is not there. That's frustrating, I fully understand that. But we sold tens of thousands of this airport and if it would be unusable for all users these forums (and the reviews) would look very different. The issue you face is one that some users indeed face and it is related to the complete setup of the sim, not just the scenery. The scenery uses memory, of course, but as I shown, not an unreasonable amount. 

@Mathijs Kok Well, I actually pointed out a possible solution to the problem (namely analysing whether there is a FTX Global incompatibility), so I don't quite share your notion that I'm "looking for a solution that is not there". There is at least one historical precedent (if I'm informed correctly, FlyTampa's Copenhagen or your very own Helsinki) where an add-on scenery had immense VAS use because of an incompatibility with FTX Global. And that problem could be fixed later on - so one could at least test that possibility for EDDF v2, too.

I and other users reporting the problem even tackled the "complete setup of the sim" by turning settings down - for some users, that led at least to avoiding OOMs, but general VAS use remained unusually high. For other users, this didn't even help at all.

And until this day, I still haven't read just a single review or comment by a FSX user who stated that she or he doesn't have dangerously high VAS use when using EDDF v2. P3D users, yes - but not FSX. Yes, you noticed "not an unreasonable amount" of VAS use on your FSX install, but as it has been pointed out, due to your lack of other add-ons or tweaks on that install, it's not exactly a realistic testing environment representative of the common FSX user.

Even if only a minority of your tens of thousands EDDF customers reported problems here so far, this doesn't exactly prove to me that EDDF v2 works like a charm for all the FSX users who remained silent here or elsewhere on the web. What if there are many users out there who prefer to use default planes (like Galax17) or to do only a short flight around the airport instead of longer airline-like flights? What if they never upgraded their sim with add-ons like FTX Global? What if they once bought EDDF v2, but only used it occasionally so far and only for take-offs, not for landings? Those might never have gotten an OOM indeed, maybe they haven't even ever heard about checking their VAS use once in a while - and thus probably don't know that in fact, they have high VAS use as well. And then there might even be those who don't like to report technical issues because they don't have the time or nerves. Who knows? I just want to point out that a silent majority is not necessarily a problem-free majority.

• Aerosoft

We do not know of any issue regarding FTX Global.

And indeed I tested in a very clean simulator. How else can you test the effect of one single add-on? Of course when you stack add-ons you increase your memory load and EDDF is a big and complex airport nobody is denying that. However everything I said remains true. Nobody denies the VAS load is high, but there are good reasons for that as I outlined now many times, the biggest reason is beyond our control. You are looking for something we could provide (a simpler scenery) or that you can provide by lowering the setting. If you really feel we should solve it I will ask the developers to consider a light version. I honestly don't see that could solve anything but if that is what it takes to solve the issue I will.  And to be honest, I doubt they will even consider it as it just does not make sense.

And of course we don't just read forums to find out how customers like products. We actually do after sales research etc. Many customers will know the forums we send out about that. If there are thousands of customers who can't use this product they are very well hidden.  In fact this product is very low on our scale of support per sold copy.

I really do not know what else to insert in this discussion. If there is any news I will report of course . I am sorry you are unhappy with the product and with my explanations. It's something a developer/publisher has to live with. Around 3% of customers for any product will not be happy for some reason and there is basically almost nothing you can do for them. This seems to be one of these cases.

@Mathijs Kok I'm not asking for a "light version", I'm simply asking for taking a look into any possible incompatibility with FTX Global or potentially other common add-ons. And if I can contribute anything to that (that is, giving more information about my configuration or running some tests), I will gladly do so. Maybe also the other users who encounter the same problems could provide additional information - so that we might find a commonality in our settings and/or add-on configuration that might lead to the root of the problem.

@flusi748 Good point about the users with the allegedly bad PCs - at first, I thought that my hardware was too bad for EDDF, too.

I use w7 64. We all have 4gb in fsx (my pc have 16gb). FPS are no problem.

Causes of high VAS usage:

-Large amounts of photoscenery areas (no photoscenery in this region)

-High amounts of AI traffic (AI traffic all OFF)

-Ultra high resulition  (textures max load 1024)

-FSX.cfg LOD_RADIUS (default value 4.5)

-Autogen, water, weather (Autogen OFF, water effects OFF, weather ASN)

-High detail addon airports (not optimized maeby?)

-Flying a lot of legs without shutting the simulator down (first flight after restart PC)

Where can I improve vas?

I do not use any orbx scenery 

1 minute ago, Djembe said:

Where can I improve vas?

One thing you can do....

If you have added ANY photo scenery, regardless of the region, it will still load and consume VAS.  Disable ALL added photo scenery prior to your flight.

5 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

One thing you can do....

If you have added ANY photo scenery, regardless of the region, it will still load and consume VAS.  Disable ALL added photo scenery prior to your flight.

I have process explorer. I will try that.

I whant to say that i never see my FSX using more than 3gb, even in EDDF with pmdg737, and the worst weather.

Becuse que OOM cause the PC to chash i do not have any log that what hapend in the exact moment it go OOM.

1 hour ago, FWAviation said:

@Mathijs Kok I'm not asking for a "light version", I'm simply asking for taking a look into any possible incompatibility with FTX Global or potentially other common add-ons. And if I can contribute anything to that (that is, giving more information about my configuration or running some tests), I will gladly do so. Maybe also the other users who encounter the same problems could provide additional information - so that we might find a commonality in our settings and/or add-on configuration that might lead to the root of the problem.

@flusi748 Good point about the users with the allegedly bad PCs - at first, I thought that my hardware was too bad for EDDF, too.

I don't think it is so much about being incompatible.  I think some of it is due to overlaping or competing scenery outside of the airport.  There had been a lot of discussion about this in another thread, and many stated that they could fly out of EDDF to another airport without issue, it was approaching and landing at EDDF that caused an OOM, which I too experienced.  For now, EDDF sits on my hard drive collecting dust.  After having it installed once and with the issues I had with it, the installer just sits around gathering dust.  It's a shame as it was marketed as a significant improvement over the previous one.  I may still have v1 of this airport and I may try reinstalling that to see how it fairs in P3D v3.4.

While I wish there was a magic cure (and obviously there isn't), I have to settle for what it is.  It is a shame that the small percentage of us who suffer from these issues have to basically run a stripped down version of the sim to accommodate this airport.  That is, if we are so dead set on using EDDF.  For me personally, I'll fly elsewhere and chalk it up as a lesson learned.

vor 39 Minuten, Djembe sagte:

I use w7 64. We all have 4gb in fsx (my pc have 16gb). FPS are no problem.

Causes of high VAS usage:

-Large amounts of photoscenery areas (no photoscenery in this region)

-High amounts of AI traffic (AI traffic all OFF)

-Ultra high resulition  (textures max load 1024)

-FSX.cfg LOD_RADIUS (default value 4.5)

-Autogen, water, weather (Autogen OFF, water effects OFF, weather ASN)

-High detail addon airports (not optimized maeby?)

-Flying a lot of legs without shutting the simulator down (first flight after restart PC)

Where can I improve vas?

I do not use any orbx scenery 

your version of FS (SP1/SP2/Acc/SE)?

DX9 or 10?

any BUFFERPOOL tweaks?

vor 1 minute, jmorvay1971 sagte:

I don't think it is so much about being incompatible.  I think some of it is due to overlaping or competing scenery outside of the airport.  There had been a lot of discussion about this in another thread, and many stated that they could fly out of EDDF to another airport without issue, it was approaching and landing at EDDF that caused an OOM, which I too experienced.  For now, EDDF sits on my hard drive collecting dust.  After having it installed once and with the issues I had with it, the installer just sits around gathering dust.  It's a shame as it was marketed as a significant improvement over the previous one.  I may still have v1 of this airport and I may try reinstalling that to see how it fairs in P3D v3.4.

While I wish there was a magic cure (and obviously there isn't), I have to settle for what it is.  It is a shame that the small percentage of us who suffer from these issues have to basically run a stripped down version of the sim to accommodate this airport.  That is, if we are so dead set on using EDDF.  For me personally, I'll fly elsewhere and chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Well, I don't have any overlapping or competing scenery anywhere near EDDF. I originally had Egelsbach installed (as part of the German Regional Airports package), but I already deactivated it. That gave me an extra 2 % of VAS, but that was it. Now the nearest add-ons to EDDF in my sim are Aerosoft's Frankfurt-Hahn, Cologne/Bonn and Stuttgart airports plus the freeware Nuremberg airport by FamilyAir Group - but I doubt that they are close enough to cause some problems with EDDF. The coverage area of all those airports does not overlap with EDDF's coverage area.

It's only natural, by the way, that arriving to a very demanding airport causes OOMs rather than departing from that airport. It's because your VAS is already reduced due to the objects that were loaded during your flight - and then all the objects that have to be loaded at or around your destination airport reduce the VAS even further. If you depart, your VAS is still pretty "empty" - so it doesn't cause as much problems as arriving. 

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, FWAviation said:

@Mathijs Kok I'm not asking for a "light version", I'm simply asking for taking a look into any possible incompatibility with FTX Global or potentially other common add-ons.

Again, we know of no such problems. Of course we have not tested with every possible add-on but analysis of the people with issues did not really point out any specific add-on, what they all have in common that they stack a lot of add-ons on top of each other. Complex weather (eats up a lot of VAS!), detailed mesh, detailed landclass, replacement textures and a complex aircraft (often with long range settings in the nav display).  It would take me 5 minutes to OOM at Frankfurt by just activating all my add-ons. But for these situations I got a simStarter profile that lowers VAS use. If I fly to Dubai I know things are easier and can use another profile. 

There is one thing however that we see a LOT in these cases. People who tweak their config using tips 'found on the internet'. LOD radius etc. Even small chances in this can have massive impact in complex regions like around Frankfurt. People often do not understand geometry very well. They double a radius. and they think you load double the amount of terrain loaded. But actually it is four fold. So if you have 300 MB loaded in terrain normally (not abnormal at all) you end up with 1,2 Gb loaded in terrain. And sure it looks better. And sure it will cause problems in some regions (but not around Dubai, lol).

Mahijs, you raise an interesting point.  That point being that have we as a community of developers and users, found the virtual end to a 32-bit flight sim?  What I mean is that with VAS usage being such a hot topic nowadays, is it about time we put the brakes on continuing 32-bit flight sim development in favor of 64-bit?  I have been dabbling in X-plane lately and that is buttery smooth in comparison to my P3D and the difference is 32-bit vs. 64-bit.  I'm not blaming AS for the woes of EDDF installation and usage and neither am I blaming the devs of the airport, I just think it came in late in the game, with all of the other enhancements we all typically use, like scenery and weather and aircraft.  If we all flew around with default scenery in the Piper Cub, no one would have an issue, but that's not the way it is.

I for one cannot wait to see all simulators running 64-bit and allowing the users to run their systems at peak performance, not having to be restricted by the low memory limits.

vor 10 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Again, we know of no such problems. Of course we have not tested with every possible add-on but analysis of the people with issues did not really point out any specific add-on, what they all have in common that they stack a lot of add-ons on top of each other. Complex weather (eats up a lot of VAS!), detailed mesh, detailed landclass, replacement textures and a complex aircraft (often with long range settings in the nav display).  It would take me 5 minutes to OOM at Frankfurt by just activating all my add-ons. But for these situations I got a simStarter profile that lowers VAS use. If I fly to Dubai I know things are easier and can use another profile. 

There is one thing however that we see a LOT in these cases. People who tweak their config using tips 'found on the internet'. LOD radius etc. Even small chances in this can have massive impact in complex regions like around Frankfurt. People often do not understand geometry very well. They double a radius. and they think you load double the amount of terrain loaded. But actually it is four fold. So if you have 300 MB loaded in terrain normally (not abnormal at all) you end up with 1,2 Gb loaded in terrain. And sure it looks better. And sure it will cause problems in some regions (but not around Dubai, lol).

And again, I simply ask of you to investigate into that. Not knowing of those problems so far does not necessarily mean that they do not exist. Or did you do an investigation on that already? ;)

And also once more, you bring up the "you stack a lot of add-ons on top of each other" issue. Come on, Mathijs, we had that topic before and I already explained you that my VAS problems persist even after having switched all those "stacked-up" add-ons off and using default weather (so no Active Sky Next!). I also don't have any detailed mesh and/or landclass and I tried the Aerosoft Airbus without a long range setting in the NAV display. The only thing that applies to me are replacement textures, namely the aforementioned FTX Global. So please don't paint everyone reporting those problems with the same brush.

LOD radius in my case is 4.500000. By default, that value is set at 2.500000. So you recommend to keep it at that default value?

Archived